Chapter 36 -How Could You?-

Omg its been so long since I last updated! and I am so sorry for that! so I hope you like this chapter! i'm not sure when this book is going to end, probably in between 45 and 50, yeah i'm not to sure there might be less.

anyways hope you like this chapter

please Vote, Comment or Fan doesn't really matter.

Maybe give some feedback?

okay now read!

---Emily<3

Chapter 36

-Emma’s POV-

“Finally!” was the first thing that came out of my mouth once I stepped off of the bus, I was just glad to be out of a bus that already smells like boys.

The boys all laughed at me and Amanda was chanting of happiness as well, I guess I’m not the only one who can’t stand the smell. I looked around Ireland; well the part that we were in which I think was Dublin. It was a little wet, I think it had just stopped raining, but it was also a little dark from the grey skies, there wasn’t many people outside, considering the concert doesn’t start for another eight hours. I hopped around, happy to be on still ground, I didn’t realize how much of a pain it is just to be on a bus with six other people!

We walked into the arena, a long hallway which led to a room saying ‘Celebrity hangout!’ I let out a chuckle after reading the sign, it was so dorky. We got inside the room and there was a pool table, foods table, TV, couches, and other random things. It was paradise!

“Okay so boys stay in here, Amanda you can start writing or whatever, and Emma follow me please.” Paul instructed, I nodded my head, waving bye to everyone else.

We walked a down another hall, one that was fairly close to the stage, to door read ‘Stylist Zone!’ I smiled at the sign, ready to see the room. Once inside, I felt like I was in heaven. There was a big clothing rack that already had my clothes hung up for the boys, it had a change room, six big chairs for the boys to sit in, and an extra one for me, I’m guessing. There was a mini food table just like what the boys had in their room except mine had a smoothie already made for me. How sweet of them to make me a smoothie!

I walked around, finding five extra racks, I smiled in delight. I got to work and organized the boys’ clothes to where they should, and what order they would be wearing them. They had four outfits for the night, and an extra one for when they had finished the concert.

Once I was finished I sat on one of the extra chairs, and waited for the boys to finish with sound check. I sat there long enough, that I think I had shot myself ten times because of boredom.

Finally Amanda came in to give me some company. I smiled at her, and brought her into a hug.

“I’m so glad to see you!” I exclaimed, happy that I now have one of my partners in crime.

“I was only just down the hall…” she trailed off, not understanding that it was a long wait to be by yourself.

“It was lonely!” I fake cried; she just laughed at me, and checked around the room. Half the food table was gone seeing how I eat when I get bored.