Chapter 28 -The Cook-Off-

Chapter 28

-Niall’s POV-  

“Alright Nialler what have you made for Ms. Warren this evening?” Louis asked me, I smiled and showed the camera my dish of macaroni and cheese.

For the last hour the lads and I have been cooking hard in the kitchen and cracking jokes for Emma, she’s been laughing at all of them, but you can still hear the hurt in her voice.

We got Emma to leave the room so we could share our meals with the camera, it was like an episode of Iron Chef or something along the lines of that, except the judge couldn’t know what the meal was, even though she was watching us cook the whole time, makes no sense but it was Lou’s idea.

“I made some macaroni and cheese for the lovely Ms. Warren.” I smiled into the camera.

“Lovely.” Louis then moved towards Zayn, who was putting the finishing touches on the dessert that he had made, we all made different dishes, Louis made an appetizer, Harry and I made the actual meal, and Zayn got lucky and made dessert which looked deadly tasty.

Once Louis was finished asking us what we prepared, and what he had made, we set the table professionally, and brought Emma back into the room, she took one look at the table and her mouth opened in surprise.

“Close your mouth, love your gonna catch flies, love.” I whispered in her ear, she looked at me then let out a cute giggle.

“Alright Ms. Warren please take a seat.” Lou said, getting Keera (who just came in the door) to video the rest of our little ‘show’. “Ok first to serve is me!” Lou than ran into the kitchen than came back seconds later with a dish that looked pretty unappealing.

“Oh Lou you really shouldn’t have.” Emma told him, her face looked as if she was scared to even try it; I started laughing at her joke and how serious she was.

“But I did so eat it!” he yelled, jumping up and down like a little child on Christmas day.

She took a tiny bite into it, the dish was green and was liquid, sounds gross, looks gross, must be gross.

“So?” Lou asked, raising his eye brow at her.

“Honestly?” she asked, Louis nodded his head, she took a deep breath, “It was pretty good not gonna lie.” She said, smiling at Louis.

“Wow.” Zayn said, trying to make it a whisper, but ended up being loud enough for me and Harry to hear, we both snickered, but didn’t say more.

Louis was standing there, feeling proud because his unappealing appetizer was actually good; we passed the dish around, because we all thought she was lying. She proved us wrong.

Next was my turn, I went into the kitchen and grabbed the small plate of warm macaroni and cheese, I headed back into the dining room, and put my plate professionally on the table, I looked at her as she took a bite of the meal.