Chapter 8 ~Job Hunting & Movie Night~

Sorry for the slow update i try my best to update every so often but sometimes i just get to busy i hope you like this chapter, so yeahhhhhh :)

~Emma’s POV~

The next day I woke up with a smile on my face, I have been so much happier lately and I love it, I got out of bed and took a shower, I put on some dark wash boot cut jeans, and a flowery top, and for shoes was Convers. I went downstairs to see I was the first one up, no surprise there.

I went into the kitchen to start making breakfast, today was egg and bacon day, I already planned out, it was also the day we go looking for jobs. Because we kind of need them, we can’t be unemployed all our lives, I wish though.

After I cooked all of the breakfast I went to go get the girls up. First up was Keera, she was always easy to get up. I walked into her room; it had blue walls, and neatly decorated, with the help of moi.

“Keera, get up its breakfast!” I yelled right beside her, she jumped a foot off her bed, I started laughing.

“I’M UP!” she yelled, and sat up on her bed, she gave me a death glare, I just smiled and walk into Amanda’s room, oh the joy of waking her up.

“Amanda, get up!” I yelled at her.

“No!” she yelled, it was a bit muffled because she was yelling into her pillow.

“Yes because the boys are here.” She shot up and jumped out of her bed into her closet, “wow that worked, I’m just kidding but it is breakfast time! I’ll see you in the kitchen!” I called out, walking towards to the kitchen to eat my breakfast, Keera was already there digging into her breakfast, I said good morning, only to get a grunt from her.

Once Amanda came down fully dressed now, she sat and ate her breakfast that was probably now cold.

“Ok so today is job hunting day!” I cheered; they looked at me with a glare.

“Awesome where do we look?” Amanda asked, eating her eggs.

“Well I’m thinking the mall, I’m going to try to get a job at a clothing store, I don’t know where you guys want to look.” I said, starting to clean up the dishes.

“I’m gonna get a job at Starbucks.” Keera said, shrugging her shoulders, I nodded my head and looked at Amanda who had a thinking look on her face.

“I’m gonna work a café.” She said, than carried on with her meal. I just laughed lightly and continued to clean.

Once we all finished eating and getting ready, we headed out to go look for jobs, me being the only one with a car, I drove them to the places they wanted to go, and then I drove myself to the mall, once I got my résumé and talked to the boss it seemed like I had a pretty good chance of getting a job.

I texted the girls if they’re done and they both said ‘yes’, so I went to pick them up, a little longer picking up Keera, becuase I got myself a Starbucks coffee. Once we talked about the jobs and if we’re getting them, Keera will know if she got her job on Wednesday as well as me, and Amanda has to wait till Friday.