Chapter 29 -The Surprise Date-

sooo sorry i haven't updated in like forever!! I will try to upload more! school has just been hectic and with homework ugh its all just annoying! anywho i really like this chappie and i hope you all do too! so yeah read on!! oh and Happy Easter!!

Chapter 29

-Emma’s POV-

Three long boring, annoying, tiring days since I was over at the lads’ house/flat thing. Three days that has been overly stressful and confusing.

I haven’t spoken with any of my family members, maybe Tyler for like I don’t know two minutes maybe, but other than that I didn’t bother talking to them.

I looked down at all of the papers that are covered in clothing designs that I have made. Some for the boys and some random ones that I hope to make one day. I’ve been in the office for seven hours straight, I finished picking out clothes with Lou earlier this morning, but I couldn’t leave, well actually I could I just didn’t want to go home.

Ever since Keera and Amanda found out about my dad, they haven’t stopped acting all sincere and caring, don’t get me wrong I love it! But now it’s to the point where it’s just annoying.

I hung out with the boys yesterday after a little bit of work, just going outside in the nature far away from society. Well sort of, more like near a lake, yes I know its chilly outside, and well in the winter season, but once you grow up in Canada you can handle any weather.

Being with the boys defiantly took my mind off things.

“You’re thinking too hard.” Someone whispered in my ear.

I swear I jumped three feet into the air, smacking the person in the face, and standing up. I turned around to see Niall laughing his arse off and holding onto one side of his face. I’m assuming that’s where I smacked him.

“Oh my gosh Niall I’m so sorry!” I cried out, feeling bad that I smacked his face. His oh so gorgeous face.

“It’s ok Emma I should’ve seen that one coming.” He laughed it off, “But grab your coat I’m taking you out.” He said after he finished laughing.

“Ok? Where?” I questioned him, grabbing my coat from the chair across from me.

“It’s a-“

“Surprise, I know.” I cut him off, dragging my feet to the door, with Niall behind me.

We got down to his car, lucky for me; I let Amanda borrow my car before she left the office. How ironic is that?

I got into the passenger side of the car, while Niall got into the drivers, obviously.

We drove for about fifteen minutes or so, until we got to the destination that is the so called surprise, when really it was just building. But it’s the thought that counts right?

We got out of the car, Niall leading the way, while my hand in his. I felt my cheeks burn into a shade of red, and the butterflies in my tummy.