Chapter 31 -Taxi's Hotel's And Questions-

Yoooooo !! ok so I updated a day earlier that what I said I would do! but don't worry i'm going to try to post tomorrow as well, because I am feeling in a super nice mood! anywho enjoy this chapterrrrrr :)

Chapter 31

-Emma’s POV-

It was now near midnight, normally visitors would be gone now, but I assumed Sara had talked to all of the doctors to let them now that I haven’t seen my father in a while.

I looked at Niall, he looked so tired and worn out, I’m sure I look the same seeing how jet leg sucks! I got up off the chair that I was sitting on and went over to my mom.

“I think Niall and I are going to go now, we’re pretty tired, and its late.” I said, and as if on cue I let out a yawn.

“Alright Emma, I’ll see you sometime tomorrow?” She asked, pulling me into a big hug.

“Of course!” I smiled, then going over to kiss my sleeping dads head. Tyler had passed out a while ago so I just went to the door with Niall, he said a short goodbye to my mom, giving her a hug too, she whispered something into his ear, but I didn’t quite get it, hence the whispering.

Once Niall walked back over, he grabbed my hand and walked out of the hospital room, and into the elevator. I set my head on his forearm seeing how I couldn’t exactly reach his shoulder. I wanted to go to bed, but I was busy talking to my mom about London, the school, how I’m going on tour with the boys, and well Amanda and Keera.

When the elevator stopped, I dragged myself out of it, Niall basically pulling me to the door, all of the lights were off except for a few, I saw some people crying in the waiting room, probably of someone in their family, I couldn’t bear to look at them any longer so I turned my head at the front desk and saw Sara sitting there looking at the family sympathetically. I gave her a small wave, getting one back in return, and then I headed out of the warm building into the Canadian coldness.

“Niall?” I broke the silence as we waited for a taxi.

“Yes, love?” he said, looking over at me.

“Did you happen to book a hotel?” I asked, a smile creeping onto my face, holding back the laughter of what his face had looked like.

“Shit!” he cussed under his breath but still loud enough for me to hear, “That’s what I forgot!” he finished, giving me a goofy grin.

“Oh Nialler, its ok I’m sure we can find one, or the taxi man.” I said, leading the way to where the taxi was waiting.

“Where to?” The grumpy man asked once Niall and I was seated, after putting our luggage in the back of the car.

“Nearest Hotel please.” I told him in a sweet voice, trying to lighten his mood.

Niall and I were sitting in the car; nobody said a word because of the awkwardness. The grumpy man had some weird music on, I was tempted to try and sing the words in a half yell and half sing, but I was too tired to even do that.