Chapter 44 -About time!-

*So uh so much for finishing the book on Friday.. which is today aha well i have most of the chapters done, but almost close to finished.

Chapter 44

It’s been three weeks since the death of my father, two and a half weeks since the funeral, and a full week of being happy, like actually happy. After my dad’s funeral, Keera and I talked, which was amazing that she had come, and she had just made everything perfect. With some great advice from the girls I was no longer that upset because no matter where I go, he will always be with me.

The other reason why I’ve been so happy is that I’m finally meeting Perrie for the first time; I’m super nervous but at the same time super excited. Zayn had convinced her to come for a week while she had a break from her work to come to the states with us, well more of the states.

I literally jumped for joy. I decided on wearing a cute flowery skirt and a dark blue tank top that tucked into the skirt. I also wore some cowboy boots that fit with the outfit perfectly, my hair was curled to fit the look and overall I feel like I did a good job.

I had an hour left of doing nothing until Perrie arrived, Zayn wanted to take her for dinner so I only get an hour and a bit to actually meet her. Amanda was going to miss out seeing how she and Liam have got a date tonight. So basically everyone is out on dates or something except Niall, Harry, Lou, and I, which just screams trouble.

Just kidding, well sort of. I don’t even know if they were staying here or not. But who cares, more the merrier but less the superior? Hah I made a saying.  

I was sitting in the chair that was next to my bed, we decided on all staying in one big room, seeing how it was cheaper than a whole bunch of rooms. This was completely fine with me.

I was playing on my phone browsing through Twitter, which was pretty boring, but not really. I started talking to some of the boys’ fans who were telling me about how sweet Perrie was, seeing how I tweeted about getting to meet her today.

The fans were amazing, they didn’t even send hate, but yet again they still didn’t know about Niall and me. I knew he felt guilty about not telling them, but he still wouldn’t consider it after I told him I was fine with putting out our relationship. Most of the fans even ship us, I mean how bad could it get?

After a few more replies, I heard a knock on the door from outside of my room, and I literally jumped off of my chair, tweeted a quick ‘goodbye’ and left into the room where the one and only stunning Perrie Edwards, she was wrapped in a hug by her lovely Zayn, I smiled at the couple, while the other three boys were making gagging noises.

Oh I wish Amanda was here to meet Perrie, but of course she wasn’t into me like I was. Once Perrie and Zayn were finished with their encounter, she hugged each of the boys, and then finally made her way over to me. I smiled at the gorgeous girl, and enveloped her into a hug, she even smelled nice!

“It’s so nice to finally meet you!” she gushed, I laughed a little when we pulled out of the hug.

“Oh you’re telling me! I’ve been waiting for ever to meet you, but SOMEONE was to ‘busy’.” I said, giving Zayn a fake glare, but then cracked a smile at the Bradford boy.