Chapter 43 -We're Here For You-

-Emma’s POV-

I rolled over, feeling a soft cushion under my head. That’s weird last time I checked I was on the roof. I lifted up my head and slightly opened my eyes. I was in a room, also weird. I looked around, noticing it wasn't my room, but Niall’s I looked to the bed next to the one I was in and there was a sleeping body, but it wasn’t Niall’s. That's weird.

I looked at the bedside table to find Niall’s phone lying there, I pushed the home button which turned it one, and I looked at the time which read 10:07 in the morning. I sat up completely now getting out of the warm bed to walk out of the room.

Once I reached the door, about to open the door, Niall opened it. This felt like it had already happened before, I thought a bit harder than realized Liam did the same thing yesterday.

“Good morning love.” Niall said, while kissing my forehead.

“Morning Nialler.” I rubbed my eyes, than looked at the bag Niall was holding.

“Breakfast.” He said, as if he were reading my mind, I nodded my head at him then walked passed him to go into my room.

I tried to open the door, but then realized I had no key for the damn room. “Hey Niall?” I turned my head to see my boyfriend already watching me in amusement.

“Yes Emma?”

“Do you happen to have a key for my room.” I asked him, he let out a soft chuckle than nodded his head; he came over to me and opened the door. “Thank you, oh and Niall?” I asked again.

“Yes Emma?”

“How did I get into your bed?” I asked, he smiled down at me, and then walked into my empty room.

“Paul and I found you on the roof, so I decided on taking you to sleep in my room seeing how Amanda was asleep, and I only had a key for my room.” I nodded my head at him, and then smiled. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair.

Once I was done I went back into my room to see Niall sitting on the bed I was supposed to sleep in last night. I sat beside him, and then kissed his cheek.

He looked over at me, a muffin in his hand, and his adorable blue eyes staring into mine.

“Thank you, I seem to say that a lot to you.” I told him, he laughed but nodded his head in agreement.

“You do, but that’s okay.” I smiled at him than gave him a light kiss on his lips.

I leaned my head on Niall’s shoulders and just taking in the peace and quiet, something that I haven’t felt in a while, sure last night on the roof top was nice, but being with someone who truly made my heart drop, and the butterflies in my tummy, or the smile that is constantly on my face was something that put me at ease and just made me overall happy even if it isn’t a happy situation.