Chapter 27 -He has what?-

Yooo my fishes. whats happening?  so sorry i havent updated in like forever i've just been busy with lame school ugh cant wait for spring break! anywho hope you like this chapter!! 

Chapter 27

~Emma’s POV~

-Two Weeks later-

I was busy in an office, just deciding what the boys were going to wear for photo shoots, the concerts, and interviews that would be showed on TV. I’ve been working for two weeks nonstop, sure I’d take the occasional day off just to spend with friends and stuff but I was too busy most of the time.

I was almost done with their outfits for half the tour, or less, I haven’t exactly counted them. Amanda has also been in the same office with me, I’m not sure why seeing how she only has to write what they were doing.

“Amanda can you grab me a juice please?” I asked her, not taking my eyes off the pictures of clothing pieces that was being specially designed for the boys’ first concert.

“Of course!” she hopped out of her seat to grab me some type of juice.

She came back a few seconds later with an apple juice; I smiled at her as a thanks, continuing my work that I want to finish. I let out a yawn out of tiredness. Seeing how I didn’t get much sleep last night.

“What time did you go to bed?” Amanda questioned, I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders.

“Not sure, I was too busy talking to my dad, mom, and Tyler to even notice the time.” I said, letting out another yawn.

“Oh, how is he doing?” she said, while writing something on a piece of paper.

“Better, well that’s what they said, but he looks worse than before.” I told her, still not looking.

“I’m sure he is getting better.” She said trying to stay positive.

“I don’t know, he can’t even lift up his hand without even feeling weak.” I commented, letting out a sigh.

“Oh, um I’m not sure what to say.” She said, I held back the tears that were threatening to fall.

“There’s nothing to say.” I whispered.

My dad’s been in the hospital for almost a month now; he didn’t even look like he was in a car crash, and he just looks drained emotionally and physically. I’m starting to think he wasn’t even in a car crash.

“Emma, it’s going to be okay.” Amanda said, now sitting right beside me, putting her hand on me as a comfort.

“No it’s not Amanda, he’s so sick, and I’m not even there to see him, their hiding something from me, and I want to find out.” I said, letting a tear slip from my eye.