Chapter 11 ~Date Night~

Okkk so heres Chapter 11!! again sorry for the slow updates but hope you enjoy this chapter!

It's been a week since the overnight prank session. We've only seen the boys once this week seeing how they were busy with there being famous stuff, which was fine with me, I needed to start focusing on going to university and acing my classes, which won't be hard.

The girls and I have been pretty distant for the last couple of days basically still unpacking all of our crap, or in our rooms doing our own thing. We've gone out twice but nowhere fancy just out for dinner on days I didn't feel like cooking or dealing with the girls complaining 24/7 about how they didn't want to eat this or they want that. It gets pretty annoying if I do say so myself.

Right now I'm in the kitchen looking for something good enough to eat and satisfy my taste buds. But sadly enough we have like no food.

"Who went shopping last?!" I yelled down the hallway.

"I did! Why?" Amanda yelled, while making her way to the kitchen.

"Well that's the last time you go."

"What? Why? I'm great" she argued back but In reality we both know she's wrong.

"Ego much? I'm going out to buy food seeing how we have none. Be back in a few!" I called out to Amanda, grabbing my purse and heading

Into my car. Fast enough so I don't have I hear Amanda complain about my comment and her ego.

Once I got to the closest store I could find, I parked my car in the almost empty parking lot. Which kind of surprised me, I though most stores that carried groceries or food, would be packed. I got out of my car, locked it like five times, making sure, always thinking ahead! 

When I walked in the store the bells on top of the door made a sound. I took a look around before grabbing a cart to do some awesome shopping! The store had a few people in it doing some shopping as well. The store was small and cute, if a store could be cute. Everything was neatly in place, tidy, and surprisingly clean.  

~•~•~•~

Once I got back home from my two hour grocery shopping trip, there was a car in the driveway, in my parking spot, one that I've never seen in my life. I parked beside the stranger’s car, seeing how they took my spot. I went inside to check it all out, and whose car was parked.

I grabbed all of the bags in my hand at once, being the skilled person I am, I dropped half the bags as soon as I got to the door. I'm pretty sure I heard the eggs cracked, oh I sure hope not.

Finally when I got all of the groceries in the kitchen, happy to know that my eggs did not break. I went into the lounge when I heard some talking. Finally I can see who is here.