Chapter 14 ~Food, and Lies~

Hey!! sooo sorry for the late update, i know its been so long since i updated and i'm sorry, this chapter is short a well and sorry, but i hope its good and please vote, comment tell people about thi story maybe? idk but hope you enjoy this little chappy i wrote up

sorry for the long authors note....

-Emily :)

Chapter 14

The next morning I woke up yells, loud obnoxious yells, something about waking people up, I don’t know I was actually pretty lost, yet again I was half asleep, or maybe I was dreaming. I don’t even know anymore.

“You wake her up, you’re her closer friend out of us!” I heard a male voice say.

“Why can’t the other girls wake her up, she might punch me or something!” I heard another male voice say with a bit of a different accent.

“Just do it mate!” I heard the first voice say.

“Ugh ok, but if she punches me than I’m gonna punch you!” I heard a faint laugh, and then some footsteps walking away.

“Emma! Emma? Get up! Its Morning and our asleep!” I heard the voice say, I slowly opened my eyes, then saw Niall standing away from me, so he thought I was gonna punch him.

“I’m up” I said tiredly, sitting up and rubbing my eyes, I grabbed my purse than headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Yes I know I didn’t go back to my house yesterday and yes I do carry a toothbrush with me everywhere, you never know when you need it.

Ten minutes later after I finished getting ready, I walked into the kitchen to see Harry at the stove cooking something that smelled delicious.  

“Mmm what are cooking?” I asked, taking a seat at the island thing in the middle of the kitchen.

“Eggs and bacon.” Harry said, not looking up from the stove.

“Yum.” Was all I said.

The next ten minutes was well I don’t even know, there was a lot of yelling, and a lot of screaming, some laughing, and well just a mess, it was like an earthquake happened, but no it was just Louis and Harry having a banter about who gets what, the laughing came from Niall and I because we were kind of making fun of their faces. And the screaming was from Amanda I think, but I wasn’t too sure why.

The kitchen was covered in flour and eggs, I’m not too sure why flour was on the ground but it was overall very funny and great.

“Well you guys can have fun cleaning this up, I’m just gonna grab this burnt piece of bacon…” I slowly stood up from my chair, and walked to stove, and grabbed a piece of bacon, then slowly walked into the living room.

~Amanda’s POV~