part five

Warning: mature language, slight s*xual mentions

Dongmin sat up in his bed, late at night as thoughts roamed his head. His heart beat fast as a certain male's face and name occupied his mind.

He never felt this way about another guy- let alone just anyone?

It was true- Dongmin never had a crush on anyone before. He didn't know what the feeling of liking someone felt like. But he thought perhaps this was it.

He took his phone off of his nightstand and opened up Instagram. He found Bin's account after looking through the people Jinwoo followed.

Luckily for Dongmin, Bin's account was public; he could easily look through his photos without having to wait until his follow request was accepted.

Scrolling through his account, Dongmin unconsciously smiled to himself. He got so caught up in 'stalking' Bin's account, that he accidentally liked one of the photos.

"Oh, shit!" Dongmin panicked, and quickly took back the like. Hopefully he doesn't see that... Damn, it was a post from 2017, too. That's embarrassing.

Just as he thought he was safe, he got a text message.

Bin:
Hey, are you stalking my page? You liked one of my posts from 2017 and then unliked it 💀💀

Dongmin:
Nope not at all. You must be seeing things.
Why are you awake? Its 2 am?

Bin:
I'm playing minecraft, why are you awake?
So you can stalk my page?
Also, if you're gonna stalk my page, at least follow me🙄

Dongmin:
Dude i wasnt stalking your page
But fine, follow me back then

Bin:
Was already planning on it
Brb theres a pillager raid at this village im at

Dongmin:
Ok

"I hate everything." Dongmin scoffed, slamming his phone down on his bed. "I hope he doesn't think I like him."

He plugged his phone on the charger and decided that he would try to fall asleep.

~
"Oh, Dongminnie! I like you so much! Please be my boyfriend!" Bin said, wrapping his arms around Dongmin's neck.

"I would love to." Dongmin said, smiling as he hugged Bin back by the waist. "I don't know what I would ever do without you."

They slightly pulled away and looked into each other's eyes, lovingly. Dongmin leaned in and connected their lips in a sweet kiss.

The lights suddenly went dim and the tension felt thick. Bin's back hit the bed as he was pushed down onto it and Dongmin hovered over him.

"W-what are you doing?" Bin shyly wondered.

"I'm claiming you as mine." Dongmin replied, in a lower voice than usual. He leaned down and kissed Bin once again, but with more force than the first time. He sucked onto Bin's lips and bit them.

Dongmin kissed down Bin's jawline and then to his neck, and breathed heavily and hot.

"I need you so ba-"

---

Dongmin was woken up by his alarm ringing loudly- more obnoxiously loud than usual.

Collecting his thoughts as he stretched his arms in the air and sat up, he became confused. What type of dream was that?! He thought.