part thirty-one

After the group of boys got out of the pool and had dinner, it was already around 21:00 (9:00pm) in the evening. Because they had decided to drink alcohol, Myungjun and Jinwoo went to their rooms and immediately passed out drunk; Bin and Dongmin, though, were not that affected, as they had a high alcohol tolerance, though they were a bit tipsy.

Minhyuk and Sanha decided not to drink that night, and went outside by the pool together to chat and look at the stars.

"It feels perfect out here." Minhyuk said. "The breeze is nice."

"I agree." Sanha added, and stared at the sky. "I always love the nights of Summer days."

"Same." Minhyuk said. "I love it way more when I can stand out here enjoying the night with the person I love."

"So that means, you're enjoying tonight more than usual?" Sanha wondered. "Since you're out here with me, you know?"

"You got that right."

"Hyung, how much longer do you want to wait?" Sanha asked. "How much longer do you want to act like waiting isn't killing us both?"

"Huh?"

"I have been thinking about this for a while now...since before you asked to persue me..." Sanha continued. "I was waiting for you to ask to be my boyfriend, but you asked if you could go after me instead. I wasn't upset, at least I knew that you liked me... But it keeps dragging out and I'm an impatient person..."

"So, you're saying...-"

"I'm saying I just want to date you already. I want you to be my boyfriend, hyung. Please?" Sanha interrupted. "I don't wanna wait any longer..."

"Of course, Sanha..." Minhyuk said, and pulled him down to hug him, wrapping his arms around Sanha's neck, and Sanha hugged his waist. "I thought you would have wanted to take things slow; I just wanted to make it clear I liked you... I didn't think much about if it would ever get this far... This all feels fake to me; sometimes I can't believe you accepted my feelings."

"Who wouldn't like you? You're perfect. I was afraid you wouldn't like me." Sanha mumbled, digging his face into Minhyuk's shoulder.

"That's nonsense." Minhyuk said. "I'm literally in love with you, now kiss me you tall idiot."

My first kiss?!!! With the man of my dreams?!!! Sanha thought.

They released from the hug, and Minhyuk stepped on his tip-toes to make himself taller, and pulled Sanha by the collar of his shirt, and kissed him.

Sanha cupped Minhyuk's face with both his hands, and closed his eyes, as he kissed back passionately.

"Get that dick, Rocky-ya!" Bin cheered, as he clapped, looking out the open window of the house.

The two stopped kissing and stared at him in confusion and anger, and saw Dongmin standing there too, beside Bin.

"So, I guess you two are together now, right?" Dongmin asked, and they both nodded. "Alright, just don't do it in my parents' bed. Mine already has taken some horrible trauma."

"You and Bin-hyung have probably done it already." Minhyuk said.

"Actually, we have not." Bin said. "Only cuddling. And maybe kissing. But that's it."

"I promise I won't, hyung. We'll wait until we're back in Seoul." Sanha added.

"Good."

---

a/n finally all couples are dating :))

if it wasnt clear already, they were not together yet.
now they are ofc but not before
if its still confusing to you, minhyuk just asked him to "keep his heart open" which is just saying "even if you dont like me now i want you to consider me for the future"
So he was taking the relationship slowly instead of jumping right in and asking sanha to be his boyfriend, cus he didnt think sanha was ready or that sanha even liked him
But now its clear that Sanha liked him for a while and just thought that Minhyuk wasnt ready and just wanted to take things slow for his own sake lol
anygays

thanks for reading bye