part six

"Hey, Bin!"

"Uh...how do you know my name?" Bin wondered, looking down at a few girls who had just called out his name and chased after him.

"Uhm...well that's what your Instagram says?" One of them said.

"What do you want?"

"We saw that Dongmin followed you last night. You're friends with him, right?"

"Something like that- but first of all; who the hell are you?" Bin wondered, scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm Soo-Ah, and this is Jae-Hee. Now, does he have a girlfriend?"

"I don't know him well enough to know about his love-life." Bin said.

"Can you please ask him for us?" Jae-hee asked, and clapped her hands together to act like she was praying.

"Whatever...but why not ask yourselves?" Bin scoffed.

"Nevermind that, just do it!" Soo-ah whined, as Bin rolled his eyes at her. "I will DM you on Instagram later for his answer!" She shouted as he walked away from them.

---

"Imagine being so obsessed with someone you waste your time checking all of the people they follow and even know the exact moment they follow another account." Minhyuk said, as he shook his head in shock. "And then know exactly who they followed. Do these girls not have anything better to do?"

"Exactly, and then having to ask me if he has a girlfriend." Bin added, with a scoff.

"Honestly, I wouldn't say he has a girlfriend. But maybe a boyfriend." Minhyuk suggested, looking over at another table at the restaurant they were at.

"What makes you say that?"

"Look over there, he's here with that one friend of his." Minhyuk answered.

Dongmin was eating and chatting at a table with his friend; Myungjun.

"Why do you think they're dating?" Bin wondered, raising his eyebrow.

"Well, they seem so close and happy together. See how they feed each other, and talk so casually?" Minhyuk continued. "Remember this morning when Dongmin dragged him out of the canteen? He had a huge blush on his face. And then that guy; his name is Myungjun, right? He is an art student I think, and I believe Dongmin is a nude-art model for Myungjun's class. I don't think I'd be comfortable staring at my best friend butt-ass-naked while drawing him and be able to look him in the eye after that if we weren't dating."

"No, that's crazy. You're just imagining things. Maybe they just got used to it? And they're just really good friends? Dongmin teased JinJin-hyung and that guy the other day about being 'husband and wife'! I wouldn't be okay with calling my girlfriend the wife of someone else, even if I was best friends with the other guy!"

"That's all I'm getting from my observations! If you don't believe they're dating, go and ask them! You have to ask if he has a girlfriend for those girls anyway; why not do it now?"

"Fine! I will!" Bin stood up and walked over to Dongmin and Myungjun's table and cleared his throat to get their attention. "Hello."

"Oh, hi." Dongmin shyly said, and Myungjun looked at him with a funny smirk.

"Do you, by any chance, have a girlfriend...or boyfriend, perhaps?" Bin wondered, in a sort of nervous mumble, while scratching the back of his neck.

"Huh? No! Of course not.." Dongmin said, with a nervous giggle, glancing at Myungjun for a quick second and back at Bin. "I'm single, like super...single? I never had a girlfriend in my life. Not a boyfriend either!"

Myungjun covered his mouth as he tried to hold back his laughter. Dongmin smacked him on the arm, and tried to look as calm and collected as he could, but there was only butterflies in his stomach and his ears started to heat up.

"Ah, really?" Bin wondered, with a small gasp. "I didn't expect you of all people to never date anyone..? Wow. Okay."

"Yes, I know. I really never had anyone. Very lonely..?" Dongmin awkwardly said.

"Alright, well... That's all I wanted to know..." Bin said, and gave a small awkward bow to both of them. "See you later, then..."

"Okay then, see ya!" Dongmin said, nodding at him with a smile."

Bin scurried back to his table and covered his face in embarrassment.

"So?"

"He's never even dated before." Bin answered.

"Woah, really? Him?" Minhyuk dramatically gasped.

"I know."

"He probably rejects everyone who asks him out." Minhyuk said. "With that handsome face, he probably can't find anyone who fits to his standards."

"Maybe...or he's just looking for true love, not someone who's just into him for his looks." Bin suggested, with a shrug.

"Wow, you can be reasonable for once?"

"I don't like making assumptions!"

"You make assumptions about everyone else, but you cross the line at Lee Dongmin, huh?" Minhyuk uttered, as he shook his head in disbelief. "You like him, don't you?"

"Of course not! I'm just trying to stop making assumptions... And stop causing drama." Bin denied. "Like you said, girls will like me if I'm nice to him."

"Wow, you actually learned something from one of my lectures."

"Shut up."

~

"Wow, way to be 'natural' in front of your crush." Myungjun teased, while laughing.

"I totally embarrassed myself, didn't I?" Dongmin sighed, covering his entire face in embarrassment.

"Yup."

"Will there ever come a time where I don't act so awkward around him?" Dongmin asked, resting his head on his fist. "How do you do it around JinJin-hyung?"

"Maybe; everyone's usually different with how they handle their crushes." Myungjun answered. "See, Jinwoo is our best friend and I see him all the time. Eventually, I got used to him being in my life and I got more comfortable, I guess?"

"So, should I get more close to him? Get to know him, and then I'll be comfortable and display my behaviour around him as 'friendship' and not as if I liked him?"

"Perhaps."

"I hope so." Dongmin sighed, and picked up his chopsticks, poking at his bowl of ramen.

---

a/n HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE IM FINALLY NOT HAVING AS MUCH WRITERS BLOCK AND I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE INSPIRATION FOR THIS FF SO HEHEHEHEHEHE

please ignore my dumbass im just in a better mood than usual

anygays stream 'one' 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

but no fr im obsessed with the new album like i dont think you all understand ?!?!?!?!?!?!?! all the songs are so god damn AMAZING LIKE BITCH WHAT

astro NEVER disappoint

with any artists or groups/bands, theres always at least like 1 or more songs that i dont like from them, but astros songs ?? I LOVE THEM ALL LIKE WTf they always have amazing songs 😏😏

sorry im using the smirk emoji a lot i just like that emoji and i think its very ✋swag✋

anygays thanks for reading, stan astro (well if youre reading this you most likely already are stanning astro but anygays) byeeee 🤸🤸🤸🤸❓❓❓🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀🧀