part thirty-five

"Thank you so much for coming; get back safely, everyone."

"Goodbye, Mom and Dad! Love you guys!"

"Thank you for getting ordained just for our wedding, Ah-Reum."

"Dongmin-ah, thank you so much for being my best-man." Myungjun said, and gave him a hug.

"No problem, dude. I'll let you be my best man for my wedding." Dongmin replied, and they released from their hug.

In the corner of his eye, Dongmin could see Bin staring at him, and then look away.

"Seriously, thank you all for being here." Jinwoo said. "I'm so glad after all this time we're still friends. You all are the best."

"I'm glad I got to come; I've been really busy with work, but luckily they gave me a two-week vacation." Bin said, scratching his neck. "Congratulations, I'm happy for you two."

"I think it's getting quite late, Sanha and I should probably go now." Minhyuk said. "Have fun on your honeymoon, and congratulations!"

"Goodbye, hyungs!" Sanha added, waving at them.

"See you, get back to your hotel safely!" Myungjun said.

"I should probably go, too." Dongmin also said. "Bye, guys!"

"Same." Bin agreed.

"Bye!"

They both followed Sanha and Minhyuk out the door of the venue, but ended up bumping into each other.

"Erm, you can go first.." Dongmin mumbled, and Bin nodded shyly, walking out.

"Hey, what hotel are you going to..?" Bin wondered.

"Oh, um...just 'Aquarius'... You?"

"Really?! I'm going there too." Bin said. "Should we go together, then? We could save money on a taxi."

"Sure..."

~

"What floor are you on?"

"Six; what about you?"

"Ah. I'm on nine." Bin replied.

What should I say to him? Should I ask him if we can talk?

An awkward silence filled the elevator as they both watched the numbers go up, and finally they were on floor six. The doors opened.

"Goodnight, Binnie." Dongmin said. "Get back safely, and have a good night."

"Um, Dongmin-?" Bin started, and Dongmin looked back at him with a small, but hopeful smile. "Nevermind... Have a nice night."

"Okay."

~

*Slight smut ahead!!*

"Are you thinking about Bin and Dongmin again?"

"Yeah; I'm worried about them." Myungjun said. "Would if they never decide to rekindle their relationship? Dongmin has been crushed ever since."

"I know, I hope they talk soon. They've totally been avoiding each other." Jinwoo sighed. "Even when we invited them to hangout, they would avoid going if there was a chance either of them were there."

"I wanna know why this all happened honestly..."

"I wanna know why we're talking about another couple and not getting down to business?" Jinwoo said. "We're on our honeymoon; before we try to fix someone else's relationship, shouldn't we start to keep building our's?"

"You're right." Myungjun agreed, nodding his head. "What type of sex do you want to do tonight?"

"BDSM."

"We always do that; let's do slow and steady." Myungjun whined. "My ass can't handle it all the damn time."

"Can we do a mix? Please? I really want to cuff you." Jinwoo begged.

"Fine."

"Thank god."

Jinwoo immediately ran to his suitcase and took out the handcuffs that were decorated with pink faux fur and his handy-dandy bottle of lube. Without hesitation, he pushed Myungjun down on the bed, and cuffed his hands over his head.

Jinwoo got on top of him, and Myungjun immediately started grinding.

"Those hips don't lie."

"They're better than Shakira, right?"

"Damn right they are."

---

a/n anygays...