part thirteen

As the dance club's competition grew closer, it was only natural that the three have more of an audience in practice to prepare themselves for a whole crowd of people in the competition.

Although it was always the same group of three; Dongmin, Myungjun, and Sanha- it still helped massively for them to become confident of their performance in front of others.

It was the week before the competition, and the dancers were getting ready for their practice when the other group of friends walked in.

Bin was the first to notice and he looked at Dongmin as soon as he heard the footsteps.

He walked over towards them when they sat down on the bench.

"Hey, Dongmin; can I talk to you? Like...privately?" Bin asked him.

Dongmin and Myungjun glanced at each other; Myungjun gave him a nod and Dongmin looked back at Bin. "Sure."

Since when does Myungjun dictate what he does? If that isn't 'boyfriend' behaviour, I don't know what it is, then.

Bin tried not to let it get to him, and pulled Dongmin's arm and they went into the locker room so they could talk.

"Is everything alright?" Dongmin wondered.

"Um, yeah. But I wanted to talk to you; about the competition." Bin said, and Dongmin gave him a nod to keep talking. "Every year, there is a solo competitor from every group that performs, and they have their own seperate contest; this might sound...stupid, but I wanted to ask..."

"Can you please come cheer for me?"

---

"Hey, Bin-ah, you're nervous?"

"Um, sort of." Bin replied, and Jinwoo pat him on his back in support.

"Don't worry, bro. This is just like a normal performance. Don't sweat it; if you don't win, its fine." Jinwoo reassured.

"I know, just more people will be there than usual. That's all." Bin replied. "I'll be fine, though. Don't worry about me."

"Alright; here's some water to calm you down, though. It might help." Jinwoo said, and gave him a bottle of water, which Bin took and silently thanked him.

I wonder if Dongmin will end up coming. Bin thought, as he sipped his water nervously. The crowd is no big deal to me, really...but if he shows up and I fuck up my performance, that would be so embarrassing. Especially on a solo performance?

"Next up is Moon Bin from ASTRO performing '24 Hours' by Sunmi!"

"You can do this! Fighting!" Both Minhyuk and Jinwoo cheered on, and Bin thanked them as he walked out on stage.

As he got in his beginning position, he tried to peek into the crowd and spot Dongmin. But to his disappointment, he was no where to be seen.

~
"Can you please come cheer for me?"

"I don't know; I might not be free that day. I usually have classes."

"Oh."

"Are you upset? I'm sorry."

"No! No, I'm fine! Don't worry. It's just a silly contest. I just thought maybe you'd like to watch me. No big deal."

"Okay, I'm glad. Though, I will try to make time for you."

~

The music started, and so did his dance. Although he was upset, he tried not to let his emotions get to him and did his best anyways.