part thirty-two

"Ugh, guys, look! It's raining! We can't go outside in the pool today!"

"You can as long as there's no lightning." Bin said.

"You're right!" Sanha cheered, but all of a sudden there was a loud flash out of the window following with a large cracking noise. "Seriously?!"

"Maybe I spoke too soon." Bin sighed. "It's fine, we can just stay in today. We've been swimming the last few days."

"Right; I'm getting tired of being thrown into the pool and used as a flotation device." Jinwoo scoffed.

"Well, what else am I supposed to use?!" Myungjun asked.

"Nothing."

"No."

"Well, what do we want to do then?" Bin wondered.

"I have a Nintendo Switch; we can hook it up to the TV and play games?" Minhyuk suggested.

"Good idea! You all will lose!" Sanha said, getting all excited and clapping his hands. "I'm amazing at 'Super Smash Bros'!"

"Okay, I'll go get it." Minhyuk said, and ran into his room. He came back out with the console and 6 remotes.

"Why do you have so many remotes?" Myungjun asked, as Minhyuk passed them out to each of them, and then started hooking it up to the TV.

"Well, I bought extra sets just in case; I already had four but I bought more before this trip." Minhyuk said. "Shall we play?"

"Yeah."

~

"UGH! YOU'RE CHEATING, HYUNG!!! HOW DID YOU BEAT ME?!"

"Because I'm the best at Mario Kart!" Myungjun replied, with a cocky laugh. "Also, how would I cheat at Mario Kart?"

"I don't know but I will figure it out." Sanha mumbled. "Lets pick a different map; MJ-hyung can't be THAT good! Let's try 'Rainbow Road'!"

"You'll see!"

~

"HOW DID YOU NOT FALL OFF THE EDGES ONCE?!" Sanha scoffed, looking at the ending screen in despair, 'Princess Peach' being the winner of the whole game.

"I'm just that good." Myungjun shrugged, sitting back in the couch. "Princess Peach served me well."

"The other thing I'm confused about, is how JinJin-hyung got second place?" Dongmin asked.

"I might be slow in real life but I'm great at Mario Kart." Jinwoo answered.

"Even in real life he's not as slow as you imagine." Myungjun mumbled. "Especially in-."

"Please don't finish that sentence." Bin said. "I don't wanna know."

"Um, whatever. So, what are we gonna do next? Games are getting pretty boring with Sanha winning Super Smash and Myungjun-hyung winning Mario Kart all the time, and the rain still hasn't stopped." Minhyuk wondered.

"Let me check the time- woah, its already 6:00PM (18:00)?!" Jinwoo said. "Time goes by fast; how about we eat dinner?"

"Sure, I'm getting pretty hungry." Sanha said. "Can we make potatoes too?"

~

After setting up the frying skillet, and taking out all the food; making rice, and frying some potatoes exclusively for Sanha, the boys sat around the short coffee table. Some were already starting to fry some meat, and Sanha was munching on his potatoes as he waiting.

Dongmin walked out of the kitchen, holding a whole case of alcohol and a stack of cups.

"Oh no, are we getting drunk again?" Sanha asked.