part ten

Bin sat in the locker room, staring at his phone. He felt his heart sink as he looked at Myungjun's recent post, with Dongmin in the photo.

His eyebrows furrowed and he was so lost; he didn't notice Minhyuk walk in and sit next to him on the bench.

"Why do you look angry?" Minhyuk wondered, peeking at his phone screen. He seen the post before Bin turned it off quickly. "What are you looking at?"

"N-nothing..." Bin answered, and put his phone in his pocket.

"Yeah, right." Minhyuk scoffed. "I saw the post; what's the problem with it?"

"I have no problem with it! Why are you assuming that I have a problem?" Bin shouted, and Jinwoo walked in, looking completely lost.

"Dude, are you good?"

"I'm fine! I'm completely fine! I don't know why everyone thinks I'm so upset?!" Bin answered, with his voice still very defensive.

"Well, who wouldn't think you're mad when you're staring at your phone; looking so obviously enraged, and then get defensive when someone asks if you're okay?"

"What were you looking at?" Jinwoo wondered.

"It's none of your business." Bin scoffed, and stood up, quickly running out of the locker-room.

"He was looking at Myungjun's post with Dongmin, and I asked him what was wrong; he turned off his phone and got defensive." Minhyuk told him, and Jinwoo raised his eyebrow.

"What's the big deal about that?" Jinwoo asked.

"I don't know." Minyuk replied. "By the way; has Dongmin really never had a girlfriend?"

"As far as I know, he never. He doesn't talk about having any feelings for anyone, either." Jinwoo said. "He's just...lonely. Despite having a lot of people wanting to date him."

"I see. So, is it because no one meets his standards...or he just wants true love?" Minhyuk asked.

"Well, he did say he wanted his first love to be 'special'. So I guess he just wants true love." Jinwoo said. "Why are you asking me all this, though?"

"Because you're one of his closest friends." Minhyuk said. I have to give a better reason than that. "And, um... These girls were just wondering if he had a girlfriend, and wanted me to ask. I'm too shy to ask him."

"Alright. But that still doesn't answer the question of why Bin was so mad about Myungjun's post." Jinwoo added.

"I don't know. I also wanna know why he was so invested in it. But hey, you know Bin; he's so obsessed with drama." Minhyuk looked through his bag and pulled out his clothes to change into for their dance class, and stood up. "I should probably get dressed so we can practice."

~

The whole practice, Bin was distracted. He couldn't get his mind working right, which caused his body not to cooperate.

Are they sure they're not together? Or don't like each other? Maybe they're lying because they want to keep it secret.

But why am I feeling so upset... This is not natural. I feel like I'm being...betrayed? No, maybe it's because he isn't telling the truth, and I just want to know. I'm upset because he isn't telling me.

How can that be possible, though? Oh my god, feelings are so complicated!  I want to just crawl into a hole and just d-

"Bin, you're doing it wrong again!"

"Yeah, man. You never make this many mistakes; and we've been practicing this for weeks." Minhyuk added.

"Sorry." Bin muttered.

"It's fine; we'll stop practicing here." Jinwoo said, and turned off the music that was playing. "You should probably go home and take a rest."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. You're probably upset over something; it's affecting your work ethic a lot, so it's better for you to continue practicing when you feel better."

"Okay." Bin nodded, before drinking some of his water, and then walking back into the locker room.

He quickly took a shower and got dressed before heading back to his dorm on campus.

When he got there, he just flopped into his bed with a sigh, though the chime of his phone broke his relaxation and he checked it to see that he had a DM on Instagram.

Soo-ah:
Did you ever ask dongmin if he had a girlfriend?

What should I even reply?

If I tell her that he's single; she'll take it as a chance to try and persue him.
If I tell her that he's taken; she'll ask who it is. And I don't think Dongmin will appreciate me going around telling people he has a girlfriend when he doesn't.

Why am I debating this topic?! He told me he's single! Why can't I just tell her that?

And why am I worried about her wanting to persue him..? Maybe I like him? Maybe I'm jealous?

No! I don't like him! I can't! I'm straight. I like girls. I can't like a man.

Forget about that thought! I don't like him! I hate him! I hate him so much!

Bin:
I didnt ask yet

Soo-ah:
Why

Bin:
Cus i forgot lmao

Soo-ah:
just ask him already
If you do then ill set you up with one of my friends

But I don't want to meet her friend.

Bin:
Ok i just asked him
he said he has a gf but doesnt want ppl to know who it is so dont ask nd dont tell anyone
Now set me up with your friend already

Why did I say that? Fuck, why are my fingers speaking for my mind???

Soo-ah:
Forget it 😭😭

Bin:
Wtf

Whatever, I didn't want her stupid friend anyways.

---

a/n lol possessive bin

also, i love binwoo

2016 binwoo was so adorable and they were so touchy istg where can i see touchy binwoo in 2021

can yall even guess what my favorite astro ship is lmaooo

its difficult because one moment im like "HHeheheheh MYUNGJIN"
then "MYUNGWOOOOO" then "BINWOOOOOOOO"

guess rn

.
.
.
.
.
.
its myungjin 😻😻

but anygays 🏃💨 my ✨❤🌈🌻girlfriend✨💍🌻🌈 just texted so im gonna message her back and wrap this authors note up so byeeee thanks for readingggg and stream "one" ✨