part twenty-one

Sanha woke up to the sun beaming into his eyes. His first instinct was to check his phone, but it quickly came to his attention that he could not move. A pair of bare arms held his shoulders in place, as they were wrapped around tightly, as well as clothed legs that were hugging his waist like a koala.

Ah, its Minhyuk-hyungie.

He tried his best to get out of the tight hold without waking Minhyuk up, but it wouldn't be possible. So instead he just laid there, and started to pet his hair.

Sanha liked Minhyuk's hair a lot; it was very attractive to him, to say the least. It was the perfect color; black with a dark blue tint, and the perfect length; a silky mullet that wrapped all the way down his neck, slightly touching his shoulders. He felt it suits Minhyuk a lot.

And to think this beautiful man had a crush on him? That was mind blowing to Sanha; it didn't even feel real.

Whoever doesn't like him is surely missing out...but that just means I have him all to myself, right?

I never want to move away from him.

~

"Hi, sir? Are you okay?"

Bin slowly opened his eyes, trying to adjust to the light. Once his vision was clear, he could see a young child hovering over him.

"You're alive!" The young boy shouted.

Bin nodded as he sat up right, and winced as he felt the soreness of his body. Did I really sleep on this slide? Ugh, it's so stiff.

"Sir, can you please move so I can slide on the slide?" A kid asked, standing from the top of the slide, looking down at him.

"Sorry." Bin said, and stood up, moving out of the way. He stretched his limbs, and trudged towards a bench on the side of the playground, and sat down with a yawn.

"Finally." The kid scoffed, and slid down with a happy scream.

The other kid who woke him up walked over to Bin and sat down next to him. "Why were you sleeping on the, sir?"

"Um, I don't know. But why don't you just go play with your friends and have fun?" Bin suggested. "Didn't your parents never teach you not to talk to strangers?"

"Oh yeah. Bye bye~!" The kid said and ran away from him.

Bin sat there staring at the ground for a few moments before finally deciding to get up and leave.

He walked an entire block and found his way to the bus stop, where he hopped on the next bus that came up.

As the bus started moving, Bin stared out the window that he leaned up against, while he started to think about all the things that happened leading up to the moment he fell asleep on the slide.

I left the bar, barely drunk...Dongmin followed me and we had a fight...I kissed him... And then I walked away from him, and then came to the park, where I messed around on the playset. I guess I fell asleep there?

Yeah, that's right... But how am I going to face Dongmin after all that? What will he think of me? Does he understand my feelings for him?

I'm not exactly sure how he feels...but all I know is that I don't want to see him for a while... Maybe I should avoid him for some time. At least until my mind is clear...

As the bus pulled over to the next bus stop, he quickly realized that its by his college campus, and got off the bus.

~