part-thirty-six

Monday 8:03 PM (20:03)

Myungjun:
Dongmin are you awake

Dongmin:
Yeah why

Myungjun:
Did you take my advice last night
Like did you talk to bin yet

Dongmin:
Um no

Myungjun:
Do it or else

Dongmin:
I will soon

~

"Would you like another drink, sir?" A waitress asked.

"Ah, not right now." Dongmin responded in English, and she nodded. "Thanks anyways."

She walked away from Dongmin, who was at the slot machines, gambling.

"Hey, Dongmin..."

Dongmin turned back around upon hearing his name, and faced Bin. "Oh, hey."

"Can I talk to you?" Bin wondered, scratching his neck.

"Oh, sure...um, let's go somewhere else." Dongmin suggested. "It's a bit loud and crowded here."

"Oh, yeah... I agree." Bin nodded. "Where though?"

"Let's go to one of our hotel rooms. It's much better to talk in private." Dongmin suggested.

"Right.."

~

"What do you want to talk about?"

"If it wasn't obvious already, I wanted to talk about us..?" Bin started. "Dongmin, I missed you so badly. I can't go another day without telling you how much-"

"Bin, I know... I missed you too, and a lot." Dongmin said. "I'm sorry about what I did that day. I didn't want to steal you from your family because I knew they didn't accept us together, but I should've been considerate of you... You must've been so hurt after that, from your parents not accepting you, to me leaving because of it... I didn't think you would want to see me ever again if I came 'crawling back', or something. I'm sorry."

"I-I forgive you... It must've been hard for you too, and maybe I should've waited to introduce you to them...I must've pressured you into meeting them, right..?"

"If you think I felt pressured, that's not the case at all. I did want to meet your parents..." Dongmin replied.

"Can we restart?" Bin wondered. "Like restart our relationship?"

"I was hoping you would ask me that." Dongmin answered, with a small smile, and pulled Bin for a hug.

Bin buried his face into Dongmin's neck, and smiled to himself.

"I love you." Bin whispered.

"I love you too, Binnie."

They moved away slightly, and Bin grabbed Dongmin's neck, pulling him in for a kiss.

"How about we have a bit of fun then...for old times sake?" Bin suggested.

"I'm in."

Bin smirked, and pushed Dongmin on the bed. He went back in for another kiss and it was longer than the last. I missed this.

---

a/n bin topped this time but i dont feel like writing more

i feel really light headed right now like im gonna pass out lol

and i probably wont be updating often because i have school now 🚶 i just got home from school like 2 hours ago or something

its been 3 days for school and i still havent made any friends lol but we'll see how tomorrow goes

anygays bye i hope you all enjoyed 💕 have a good day/afternoon/evening