part one

"Alright guys, you can rest for a couple of minutes and then you can leave. Practice is over!"

The music faded out and all the dancers quit dancing after their last few moves and breathed heavily. A majority of them walked towards the leader and he handed them all water.

The leader walked towards a couple of dancers who were sitting on the floor panting, and talking. He handed them each a bottle of water and sat with them.

"What are you all doing after class? Wanna go eat together?" Minhyuk, the leader, asked.

"Yeah, sure." Bin nodded, gulping down some of his water. "What about you, Jinwoo hyung?

"Sorry, I can't. One of my other friends and I were going to grab something to eat and study at his dorm. We already made plans this morning." Jinwoo answered.

"That's fine. Well, when are you going?" Minhyuk wondered.

"Right after I shower and get changed into less sweaty clothes." He answered, looking down at his drenched-in-sweat tank-top. "I should be doing that now. See ya." Jinwoo said, with a smile at them as he stood up and walked away and out of the practice room with his water and his bag.

"Should we get going now then?" Bin asked, and Minhyuk nodded at him. They both got up as well, and headed out.

---

"Are you sure you're not uncomfortable with drawing me completely naked? Seems kind of gay to me."

"Dongmin, stop. It's called professionalism, I can't be uncomfortable. And are you an idiot, I am gay. Just not for you." Myungjun ranted. "I'm getting a degree in art, not sex-ed. Now get some clothes on, other than your stupid robe."

"Fine, fine." Dongmin laughed, and put his hands up in sarcastic defeat. He walked away and into the dressing room.

"Hey, hyung." Jinwoo said, walking up to Myungjun.

"Hi. How was dance practice?" He asked.

"Same as usual. We're still working on perfecting moves for 'Replay'." Jinwoo said. "It's going well. What about your art class?"

"It's so weird but honestly its going good. We had to start nude drawings. And Dongmin was the male model." Myungjun explained. "But yeah."

"That must be awkward. But girls must really envy the people that get to be in that class." Jinwoo joked, and Myungjun giggled and shook his head.

"They can take my place, not gonna lie." He said. "So-"

"Hi, Jinwoo-oppa. How are you doing? Do you have plans later?"

"Hello, Hyesoo." Jinwoo said, and bowed at her. "I do have plans later, I'm actually about to go now with Myungjun hyung. Were you going to want to hang out with me?"

"Ah, you two are so close. I'm jealous~." Hyesoo teased, and Myungjun smiled awkwardly at her. "Yeah, I was kind of hoping we could hang out. Alone."

"I'm sorry. But hyung and I want to hang out with each other. Maybe another day?" Jinwoo offered.

"Yeah, definitely another day. I'll get going then. Bye bye, oppa." Hyesoo said with a wave and walked away. Jinwoo waved back.

"Should we get going now?" Myungjun finally asked. Jinwoo nodded, and they walked off to Myungjun's dorm.

---

"Did you hear that Jisoo is lesbian?" Bin asked.

"Why does it concern you?" Minhyuk wondered, shoving a bunch of noodles in his mouth.

"Because, its interesting. I never expected her to be a lesbian." Bin answered, shaking his head.

"And you never expected me to be a bisexual, but here I am." Minhyuk replied.

"Actually, no. I expected you to be a bisexual. Just by your hand gestures. Its obvious you're bisexual." Bin said, and Minhyuk glared at him. "Why are you looking at me as if you wanted to kill me? If looks could kill, I would be dead right now. Stop looking at me like that."

"Yeah, okay." Minhyuk rolled his eyes and looked away. His eyes brought him to see a certain tall boy walking into the resturaunt Bin and Minhyuk were eating in. His eyes stared him down as he walked and sat down at a table. Bin snapped his fingers at Minhyuk and Minhyuk looked at him. "What?"

"Stop staring at Sanha when I'm here. I get it, you like him. But you and I are eating together. Not you and him. So quit it and pay attention to me." Bin cockily spoke, and tapped Minhyuk on the arm.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Minhyuk looked at him with an annoyed look, and the two continued to eat and talk.