part thirty

"How did everybody sleep?" Jinwoo wondered, as he sat down at the dining table, with a bowl of cereal.

"Horrible." Bin scoffed. "Couldn't you all have been a bit quieter?"

"Thank your boyfriend for giving us the permission to fuck in his bed." Myungjun giggled.

"Right. Thank you, Dongmin. Now why would you even say that yesterday?!" Bin asked.

"We all know that it was gonna happen anyways." Dongmin shrugged.

"At first, I was just messing with you all." Myungjun started, with a laugh. "But then we actually did it."

"Gross, hyung. We don't wanna know." Minhyuk scoffed, and his body shook as he got chills going down his spine. "It's gross enough hearing it."

"He was so mad yesterday when we were talking about his sex life, but now he's bragging about it..?" Sanha said. "I think you need therapy."

"You can pay for it then." Myungjun shrugged, and ate some of his own cereal.

~

"Woop!"

"Sanha, why did you jump in the water that quickly? You didn't even apply sunblock!" Minhyuk scolded. "You might get burnt!"

"But if I'm in the water the whole time, I won't!" Sanha said. "I'll be fine!"

"What about your face? You cant keep it underwater all day!" Minhyuk replied. "Just get out and apply sunblock real quickly. Then you can get back in."

"Fine..." Sanha groaned, and pulled himself up and out of the pool. He quickly dried off, and Minhyuk helped him apply the lotion to his face. "Can you do my back too, then?

Minhyuk hummed, and Sanha took off his shirt. He applied the sunblock to Sanha's back, and rubbed it in.

"Thank you." Sanha said.

"I call dibbs on the flamingo float!" Bin said, taking off his shirt too, and jumping onto the floatie.

"No, I should get it! I was the one who blew it up!" Myungjun said.

"I already called dibbs, though." Bin boasted, with a teasing laugh. "It's all mine."

"But it isn't fair!" Myungjun whined.

"Have JinJin-hyung carry you around the pool." Bin suggested. "You blew him up, too."

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear that." Jinwoo muttered, shaking his head. Myungjun looked at him.

"You know what? He's right." Myungjun said, and pulled Jinwoo out of his chair, and pushed him into the pool.

"What the hell?!" Jinwoo scoffed, as Myungjun jumped in after him, and climbed on his back.

"Swim around!" Myungjun shouted. "Go, horsey, go!"

"No!"

"What do you mean, 'no'? I want to ride on your back!" Myungjun said.

"But I don't want to!" Jinwoo argued.

"But I want you to!" Myungjun replied.

"I'm getting a headache from all your bickering!" Dongmin said. "Just carry him for a little bit!"

"Why are you on his side?" Jinwoo asked.

"If I wasn't on his side, he would keep complaining about it all day until you finally give in." Dongmin replied. "You should already know this."

"Whatever."

"Guys, look! I found a water-gun!" Sanha said, and then sprayed Bin in the face with it.

"If you do that again, I will surely take your knee-caps." Bin said, wiping his face of the water.

"Not if you can't get to me!" Sanha laughed, and sprayed him again.

Bin hopped off the floatie and got out of the pool, chasing Sanha. He caught up to the brat, and pulled him over to the pool. Dongmin stood up too and helped Bin pick him up by his arms and legs, and threw him into the pool as Sanha screamed in terror.

"You all are evil!" Minhyuk scoffed, jumping in, and swam to Sanha's side, who was now glaring at the boys with a pout. "Sanha are you okay?"

"I'm fine." Sanha huffed. "I was just messing around!"

"We were messing around too!" Dongmin defended.

"Speaking of that..." Bin mumbled, and pushed Dongmin into the pool too.

"Ah, seriously! I thought we were on the same team?" Dongmin scoffed.

"You thought wrong!" Bin laughed, and jumped in. He came up behind Dongmin, and hugged him, lying his head on Dongmin's shoulder. "Sorry, not sorry."

"You make it hard to stay mad at you." Dongmin sighed as he smiled and shook his head.

Minhyuk looked at Bin and smirked. "I've never seen you so clingy with another person since like forever."

"Is he usually a clingy person?" Dongmin wondered.

"No, not at all." Minhyuk replied. "Consider yourself lucky right now."

"If you point it out, I'll stop doing it." Bin scoffed, and started moving away, but was stopped when Dongmin grabbed his arms, and pulled them back around his waist. "What are you doing?"

"I don't give you permission to stop hugging me." Dongmin said.

"Since when were you my boss?"

"Since now."

"Jinnie~ can you hold me like that?" Myungjun wondered.

"If you get off my back, maybe I will." Jinwoo answered, and Myungjun immediately got off. "Okay, I will."

Jinwoo hence decided to pick Myungjun up bridal-style instead of hugging him from behind. Regardless, Myungjun was happy.

Until Jinwoo purposely dropped him into the pool.

"That's the last time I ever ask you to be romantic for once." Myungjun said, coughing.

Minhyuk just looked at Sanha, with no words. When will we be a couple? Will I ever get the courage to ask?

---

a/n sorry for the late update guys !! i didnt really know what to write but heres a decent update
so if theres a my style update there is also an author update

so whats new
um well if you are reading my "whats ur snap-myungjin" book or you follow me and seen my announcements on my conversations then you probably already know this
but here on i dont want people to address me as "she/her" or "miss" "girl" "queen" or pronouns related as such. please only refer to me as "bro" "dude" "king" and "they/them/he/him" pronouns, "she/her" makes me uncomfortable so thank you for understanding
one of my old online friends that i didnt discuss with about this called me "king" yesterday and pls i was so happy 😭😭 it was so euphoric to me, and today my girlfriend called me handsome, im so happy actually 😭😭
im so greatful to have people like that in my life aaah

also, i started learning sweater weather on guitar (i gave up on stay-post malone, and truly madly deeply-savage garden cus of the stupid f chord that i hate) im doing decent on it :))

so thank you for reading and have a good day i appreciate you all bye !!