part nine

"I haven't been to your place in months."

The two walked into Dongmin's apartment, and Myungjun went straight to the couch and flopped down onto it; setting his bag down on the floor in front of him.

"Make yourself at home." Dongmin said, and sat next to him.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Myungjun joked, as he kicked up his feet onto the coffee table. Dongmin chuckled, and then did the same. "Can I sleep over?"

"I mean, sure, why not?" Dongmin agreed. "Should I turn on the series, and then order take-out, or something?"

"Sounds good."

Dongmin took out his phone and ordered from "DoorDash™"; then grabbed the remote from his coffee table and turned on the "Roku" system and went to YouTube to search for the series.

~

After many hours of binging the whole season, plus the five special episodes, it was a little after midnight when it finally came to an end.

"Wow, I can't believe its over." Myungjun said, shaking his head, with a yawn. "I thought they were really gonna leave us off on that last special episode without giving us a kiss scene...but they delivered."

"That kiss was more intense than I expected from them." Dongmin joked, and they both chuckled. "I also find it funny that basically everyone in the friend group turns out to be gay."

"Well, Boss isn't. And Fong, and neither is Ohm. But I do kinda ship OhmFong..."

"Same, honestly."

They both sighed. "Honestly, I think our group is becoming an 'all-gay-friend-group'." Myungjun said.

"How?" Dongmin wondered.

"Well, I'm gay, and have feelings for JinJin. I don't know what you are, but you like Bin; which makes you 'not straight'." Myungjun paused for a moment to think and then continued. "That Minhyuk guy is so obviously in love with Sanha; I don't know if Sanha feels the same way, but we already know he's openly bisexual."

"Actually, when I think about it, you're right." Dongmin said. "Minhyuk does act nervous around Sanha. When he came up to us at the mall and saw Sanha, he freaked out and ran."

"When I pick up Sanha from his classes, I always see the guy staring at him from the corner of my eye." Myungjun added. "That guy...yeah. He definitely likes Sanha."

"I wonder if Sanha knows that he does?" Dongmin wondered.

"Same."

They sat in silence for a moment, and finally Myungjun yawned and grabbed his phone off the coffee table to check the time.

"I think we should get to sleep...I'm getting a bit tired. And I have morning classes tomorrow." Myungjun said.

"You can go to my room and sleep in the bed. I'll just stay on the couch." Dongmin offered, but Myungjun raised an eyebrow at him.

"You're tall; there is no way you'll sleep comfortably. I'll sleep on the couch. You go ahead." Myungjun denied.

"But-."

"I'm too tired to fight you on this, dude. Just sleep in your own bed. I'm small enough to fit on the couch. I can sleep in a chair and I'll be fine." He said, trying his best to get Dongmin to agree.

"Fine, but at least change into comfortable clothes." Dongmin pleaded for the last time.

"I will, then."

---

"Thank you for letting me stay the night and borrow some clothes." Myungjun said, as the two hopped into Dongmin's car together. "It's been a while since we've done something like that."

"No problem. And yeah, we should do it more sometimes. Maybe we should ask Sanha about more series like that." Dongmin responded, giving a small smile to the older.

"Yup."

Dongmin pulled out of the parking-garage of his apartment complex, and started driving towards their college campus.

Myungjun opened Instagram and decided to post a selfie that he and Dongmin took the night before.

~
mj_7.7.7

mj_7.7.7: two pretty best france @eunwo_o.c
2 seconds ago

---

"How was the series? Did you like it?" Sanha asked, with a hopeful smile.

"Yeah, we both enjoyed it." Dongmin answered. "We wanted you to recommend us more like that."

"Oh my god, really?! Okay, I'll send you a list of them in the groupchat later." Sanha clapped his hands together in happiness. "I love the series so much, it's so cute."

Jinwoo arrived at the canteen, and sat down across from Myungjun. He looked at him, and noticed his shirt was quite big on the older.

"Who's shirt is that?" Jinwoo wondered, pointing to the button-up shirt that Myungjun was wearing.

"Oh, Dongmin let me borrow it. I slept at his apartment last night." Myungjun answered.

"Oh, cool."

Myungjun looked at his phone, and stood up with his backpack and drink. "I have to go to my morning class, I'll see you all later."

"See ya." The others all said.

---

a/n 😐😐😐😐😐😐 i need to get more education , i have officially run out of words to use during writing that are like writing words

like for dialogue, i dont like saying "said" every 2 lines

i think its an overuse of the word sometimes lol

and then "wondered" "asked" "replied" "responded" verbs like that 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

anygays, idk what else to write but

MyuNGWOO 😩😩😩😩 THEYRE SO CUTE i love myungwoo

i dont know if i established this yet

BUT MYUNGWOO IS SO CUTE

maybe i should make a myungwoo fanfiction 👊😼

not @ me STILL trying to make myungwoo canon. 🤜🙄

anygays thank you for reading

bye