part fourteen

"Hey, sorry I'm running a bit late! And congratulations on getting first place!"

"Finally, you're here. Take a seat, next to Minhyuk." Jinwoo said, and pointed Sanha towards the empty seat that was beside Minhyuk.

Sanha obeyed, and sat next to him, with a smile at Minhyuk, which the latter gladly returned.

"It's such a shame I couldn't be there to watch you all perform, seriously..." Myungjun sighed.

"They did really good; I thought their practices were amazing...but really, their performance was out of this world." Dongmin said.

"Wait, you got to see it?" Myungjun wondered, and Dongmin nodded. "I thought you had classes, too?"

"Yeah, I decided to skip." Dongmin responded. "It isn't a big deal, though. I am passing the class just fine, so one absence won't affect much."

"I wish I could skip, really... But I'm failing my psychology class, so I had to attend! Seriously, I hate it!" Myungjun whined. "I really wanted to see you all perform."

"I wanted to see it too, but I had a test..." Sanha added, with a pout.

"Don't worry about it, it's really no big deal." Minhyuk reassured, patting Sanha on the back. "Just you being here to congratulate us is enough."

"Speaking of congratulating us, shouldn't we get to that?" Bin suggested. "Like, do a 'cheers' thing with our drinks?"

"Sounds like a good idea; alright, let's do it." Jinwoo agreed. They all raised their glasses. "On a count of three, let's all say 'To ASTRO'."

"Three, two, one, TO ASTRO!" They all clinked their glasses together, and drank.

"By the way, what does the name 'ASTRO' mean?" Myungjun wondered.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to know." Dongmin agreed, looking towards Jinwoo.

"What, do you not like the name? Is something wrong with it?" Jinwoo asked.

"Nothing's wrong with it; I like it. It's a cool name. But I just want to know how you came up with it, and what it means." Myungjun replied.

"Well, I originally wanted to name the group 'STARS', but it sounded plain. So I wanted to do something similar to that, and 'ASTRO' is 'stars' in Spanish; it sounds cool, so I went with it." Jinwoo explained, shrugging his shoulders and taking another sip of his beer; though, Bin raised his eyebrows at him.

"That's not true. 'Astrea' is 'stars' in Spanish; not 'Astro'." Bin said.

"What?! I thought it was 'Astro' this whole time! You knew this all this time and let me tell everyone this false information?" Jinwoo asked, and Bin nodded. "Wow, you seriously..."

"Whatever the real meaning is, 'ASTRO' is a cool name." Sanha finalized. "Now, are we gonna eat, or what?"

"Yeah, yeah. We will."

"Here, Sanha. You can have this piece of pork belly I just cooked." Minhyuk offered, holding a piece of meat with his chopsticks, and his hand under it to keep the grease from dripping. "Let me feed you."

"Wow~, thank you." Sanha said, and then ate it. "This tastes really good."

"Yes, I know." Minhyuk agreed, and ate a piece of his own.

~

An half hour has passed; the boys talked and drank for a while. Myungjun decided not to drink much alcohol, since he knew his tolerance was quite bad and he didn't feel like getting drunk.