part twenty-seven

"Ugh! I'm so not ready for final exams!"

"Don't worry, you'll do well." Jinwoo reassured, patting Myungjun on the back. "You're smart enough."

"No, I'm gonna do so bad..."

"Can you stop whining?" Ah-Reum groaned. "I'm trying to do my homework."

"At least sympathize with me." Myungjun said, slapping her hand.

"No." Ah-Reum scoffed, and stood up. "I'm going to get drinks. You two want anything?"

"I'll come with you." Myungjun said.

"Just get me an Americano." Jinwoo said.

"Alright."

~

Ah-Reum and Myungjun came back to the library with the drinks in their hand, and as they came back to their study table and sat down, they saw a girl sitting across from Jinwoo.

"Oh, hi, Myungjun-oppa, and- you? Who are you?"

"I'm Ah-Reum. Who are you?"

"I'm Hyesoo." The girl said, with a grin.

"Oh~."

Myungjun gave her a fake smile, and then handed Jinwoo his Americano. What is this bitch doing here?

"Thanks." Jinwoo thanked, and took a sip, Myungjun humming in response.

"Um, so...what are you doing here, Hyesoo?" Myungjun wondered.

"I need help on studying, so I wanted to ask Jinwoo-oppa if he could help me." Hyesoo answered.

"Oh."

"Myungjun-ah, can you help me find a book for a moment?" Ah-Reum asked, standing above him, pulling on Myungjun's arm.

"What? Um, sure?" Myungjun answered, and Ah-Reum dragged him out of his seat, and away from the table. She took him behind a bookshelf, far away from their seats. "What are you doing?"

"I think that girl likes your boyfriend."

"Tell me something I don't know..." Myungjun scoffed. "She's been following him around since Freshman year..."

"Wait, really?" Ah-Reum wondered.

"Yes, the first time we met her, she started trying to get to him." Myungjun sighed, shaking his head.

"Does she know that you're dating him?" Ah-Reum asked, and Myungjun shrugged. "Why?"

"We didn't tell her; the only people we announced it to was the friend group, and we agreed to just leave it like that, but we can tell someone if they ask. She never asked."

"Can't you just tell her though...so she backs off?"

"Jinwoo wouldn't see the point in doing that... If I just randomly told her that we were dating, it would just be dumb." Myungjun said. "Jinwoo doesn't know she likes him."

"Seriously?! How?" Ah-Reum wondered.

"He's oblivious!"

Ah-Reum peaked behind the bookshelf to check out what's going on at their study table. Her eyes widened and she looked at Myungjun.

"Bestie, I think you should tell that bitch Jinwoo is your boyfriend- she's trying to seduce him." Ah-Reum said.

"You've got to be kidding me..."

"I'm not kidding- she literally started unbuttoning her shirt and now she's leaning over the table, trying to show her boobs. I'm seriously concerned." Ah-Reum added. "Jinwoo's not looking though, as far as I can tell. But that's what women do when they try to seduce men; my friends do it."