part four

"Let's go somewhere else." Myungjun whined, pulling Jinwoo's arm.

"Be quiet; this is the library." Jinwoo whispered, without looking at him and continued looking at his textbook.

"Yeah, but this is boring. You never study, so why are you doing this now?" Myungjun mumbled. "We should go to the mall and hangout. Not be here."

"I have evening classes today." Jinwoo replied. "In case you forgot."

"Ugh! That's right. It's Friday." Myungjun sulked even more, and lied his head down on the table.

Jinwoo shook his head and glanced at him; somehow with admiration. He smiled a little and then looked back down at his book. "We can go later with the other boys."

"Really?" Myungjun shot his head up, and looked at him. Jinwoo only gave him a nod. "Okay."

---

"I'll get rocky road."

"I'll get vanilla."

"Wow, Dongmin is so basic." Myungjun joked. "I'm getting mint chocolate chip."

"Says the one who is ordering toothpaste." Dongmin scoffed.

"It doesn't taste anything like toothpaste and you know it!" Myungjun argued.

"Whatever..." Dongmin said. "What about you, JinJin? What are you getting?"

"Mint chocolate chip."

"Haha! See, I'm not the only one who likes it." Myungjun boasted, and wrapped his arm around Jinwoo's shoulder.

"Aww~ the husband and wife always chooses the same options. They have so much in common." Sanha teased, and made a 'kissing llama' hand gesture.

Myungjun's face went up into red flames. "You weirdo! Stop teasing us!"

Jinwoo also felt his cheeks heating up, but remained silent as he broke Myungjun's hold on his shoulders and scurried towards the counter of the ice cream shop to order.

"Hey; Dongmin?" A voice suddenly spoke as they walked towards him.

"Oh~ Minhyuk, right?" Dongmin replied. "Hi, Bin-ah."

Bin just nodded at him without saying a word.

"Yeah! I'm glad you remember." Minhyuk said. "Nice seeing you here."

Sanha glanced shyly at him and Myungjun noticed his sudden nervousness.

Minhyuk also looked at Sanha, and lost all of his words. Sanha? Dongmin is friends with Sanha? This is perfect! I can get closer with him through Dongmin! Oh- but I am feeling so scared. My heart is beating so fast and loud?! Can he hear my heartbeat?

"Minhyuk-ssi, are you okay?" Dongmin wondered. "You seem quite nervous all of a sudden."

"N-no! I'm fine... I just think I forgot to...feed my goldfish...? I gotta go?"

Jinwoo walked back with all of their ice cream in-hand just as Minhyuk said his last line and then scurried off. "He doesn't have a goldfish."

"Oh, you're friends with Dongmin?" Bin wondered, and Jinwoo nodded.

"When did you meet Minhyuk and Bin?" Jinwoo asked.

"One day, Bin spilled a drink on my shirt. And then that day you and MJ-hyung abandoned me, they sat at our lunch-table with me since there were no more left, and that time Minhyuk was with him."

"Just to clarify, spilling my drink on him was an accident!" Bin said.

"Ah~ right... Anyways, guys; eat your ice cream before it melts." Jinwoo said, and handed Dongmin, Sanha, and Myungjun their cups of ice cream.

"You should've got me a cone." Myungjun complained.

"When it melts, it will just drip. Its way too messy. Just deal with the cup." Jinwoo replied.

"Aww~ making sure your wifey doesn't get messy?" Dongmin cooed.

"Oh, hush!" Jinwoo whined, and whacked Dongmin on the arm.

"Wait, I'm lost here. Jinwoo-hyung, you're dating him?" Bin wondered, pointing towards Myungjun.

"No! We are not dating!" Myungjun firmly stated. "They just call us 'husband and wife' and tease us for being close friends."

"Oh, alright. I was going to say, I didn't know you had a boyfriend, let alone even liked men." Bin chuckled, with a nod while scratching the back of his neck.

"Of course not." Jinwoo assured.

"Hey, isn't that Ah-Rin?" Myungjun suddenly asked, while looking towards a girl's direction.

"Yeah. I know her, she's in my physics class." Bin said, looking at her, too. "You like her?"

"I just think she's cute." Myungjun said.

"You should go talk to her." Jinwoo said, sarcastically, while taking a bite of his ice cream.

"You're right." Myungjun agreed, and shoved his bowl of ice cream into Bin's hands; he ran over to 'Ah-Rin' and abandoned his friends.

Jinwoo rolled his eyes in jealousy, and stared down at his own ice cream while shoving more in his mouth. Dongmin pat him on the shoulder.

"I can't believe your wife would just leave you for another woman like that... So sad." He teased, and Jinwoo nudged him in the waist.

"Shut up." Jinwoo scoffed.

"Anyways, I should probably go find Minhyuk now." Bin added. "See ya at the dance club, Jinwoo-hyung. And see you two around, I guess."

They bid goodbye and then the remaining sat down at a table in the food court. 

Jinwoo ate silently, as he peeked to look at Myungjun and Ah-Rin in the distance. He could see Myungjun scratch his neck in nervousness and then glance back at Jinwoo and they made eye-contact before they both looked away quickly.

"Hey, you alright?" Sanha wondered.

"I'm fine... Just I didn't think he'd ditch us like that. I took him here and bought him ice cream, but he leaves for a girl?" Jinwoo pouted.

"To be fair, you did tell him to go and talk to her?" Dongmin said.

"I didn't expect him to actually listen to me."

"Well, that's the sad reality." Dongmin sighed, and pat him on the shoulder again.

Dongmin also looked in Myungjun's direction and saw him looking over at Jinwoo, who wasn't paying anymore attention to him.

He knew what Myungjun was doing. Trying any way to make Jinwoo jealous.

Dongmin couldn't tell if it was jealousy or complaining of the money he spent on him going "unappreciated".

Though, Myungjun thought it wasn't working so he ended up walking back towards them and sitting at the table.

"Maybe I shouldn't have given that guy my ice cream." Myungjun sighed. "Talking to her was a total waste."

----

A/n late ass update- whats new.

anygays i dont like how it came out- it didnt come out how i planned in my head and now my brain isnt working right so i guess you're gonna have to deal with it 🤷🤷🤷🤷

have a good day~ also happy birthday to dongmin

also i hate having bad internet- everytime i try to publish it doesnt work and then i have to "restore a previous draft" and review my revision history of it and then i restore my most recent and then i press publish again and then it tells me that there is something wrong with my draft again- like dude i havent changed anything in the draft since the first restoration- just let me publish dumbass