part twenty-six

⚠Warning: may contain mature content that might make some readers ✨uncomfy✨ dont read if you dislike slight smut content

---

"Um..so the...atmosphere; it's nice."

"Yup." Dongmin agreed.

"The steak...is it good?" Bin wondered.

"Yes, do you want to try it?" Dongmin responded, and held out his fork with a piece of meat on it.

"Really?" Bin asked, and Dongmin nodded at him. Bin ate the steak from his fork, and hummed. "Mm. That's good."

An awkward silence between the two came back as they both ate their food.

They were supposed to be on a 'date', but they barely even spoke to one another.

What the hell do you even do on a date?! Damn, I should've asked Myungjun. He probably would know...

Should I talk about school..? Or what..? I don't know.

"Sorry for being so awkward...I never been on a date before." Dongmin apologized. "I don't know how these really work..."

"It's fine. I've never gone on a real date like this, either..." Bin said.

"You never went on one with your previous girlfriends?" Dongmin asked, and Bin nodded. "Why not?"

"It's a bit impolite to talk about previous girlfriends when you're on a date with your current boyfriend, isn't it?" Bin wondered.

"I mean...maybe. But I don't care, I want to know."

"Um..well I think because we were only teenagers... No where we could go without taking a car or money; we just hung out at a park or at either of our houses." Bin answered. "I haven't dated since I was seventeen."

"Oh." Dongmin muttered, as Bin took a sip of his water. "Are you virgin?"

Bin spat out his water and started choking. "Did you purposely ask that while I was drinking water?!"

"Um, no. Sorry." Dongmin said. "Are you okay?"

"I'm only dying here." Bin joked, wiping his mouth with a napkin. "And to answer your question...erm..no, I'm not."

"Oh."

"Are you upset about that?"

"Of course not." Dongmin answered. "It's totally fine, just...when..?"

"Are we going to talk about this now?" Bin sighed.

"Sorry. I just wanted to know more about you, and your past, I guess..?"

"It's fine; I was seventeen with my last girlfriend. We were just messing around, that's it." Bin said. "It was only one time, and I haven't ever since."

Dongmin nodded, and licked his lips. They went silent before Dongmin spoke up again.

"Do you want to do it again? But with me this time?"

Bin started choking on his saliva as soon as he heard that.

"Oh come on, you weren't even drinking water that time." Bin glared at him, as he tried to calm his coughing.

~

After their awkward dinner date, the two went into the parking lot and got into Dongmin's car.

"So, you wanna go to my place, or what?"

"Well, look at the time...I have no choice." Bin said, showing Dongmin the time on his cellphone. "I have no where else to stay."

"So, that's a yes?" Dongmin wondered, and Bin nodded. "By the way, you never told me where you slept that night we fought?"