part twenty-eight

"I definitely failed that exam."

"No, I bet you did really well." Sanha reassured, patting Minhyuk on the shoulder.

"I literally knew nothing on that test, Ddana." Minhyuk said, shaking his head. "The only question I'm confident on is the one about the U.S capital city on my World History exam."

"What was your answer?" Bin wondered.

"I said 'Obama'." Minhyuk answered. "Dongmin-hyung told me the other day."

"I think you failed that test." Sanha muttered, with a sigh.

"What did you just say?" Minhyuk asked.

"Nothing. Let's just eat."

"Um...anyways...what about you all? How was your exams?" Dongmin asked. "I think I did decent."

"I think I did fine...the only ones I think I might've failed on were my Psychology exam and my English exam." Myungjun added. "I'm not very good at either of them."

"Didn't I help you study English?" Jinwoo wondered.

"Yes, but I forgot everything." Myungjun said, with a sigh. "Eh, who cares. So, what are y'all's plans for summer?"

"Oh, I was just gonna talk to you all about that! Are you all free for summer break?" Dongmin wondered.

"I am." Sanha said.

Minhyuk also nodded. "Same for me. I almost never have plans."

"I think we're all free." Bin said. "Why do you ask?"

"Ah~ well, I wanted to know if you all wanted to go to my vacation home in Gapyeong." Dongmin offered. "My parents allowed me to invite friends there this summer if I wanted to, and I want to invite you all to come."

"Really? That sounds cool, how many days?" Jinwoo wondered.

"Probably 2 weeks." Dongmin answered. "So, what do you all think?"

"I'm definitely going! Thank you, bestie!" Myungjun answered.

"I'll go if Sanha goes." Minhyuk said.

"Yeah, sure. I'll go." Sanha added.

"Same for me; how about you, Bin?" Jinwoo wondered, and Bin nodded. "Okay, so we're all going."

"Great; it will be so much fun." Dongmin said. "I planned on inviting you last year, but my brother and his friends were there. But this year is much better, because now Binnie and Minhyuk can come with us."

~

"I'm riding with Dongmin-hyung and Bin-hyung." Sanha said.

"I'm going with Sanha." Minhyuk added.

"So Jinwoo and I are just going to be alone then?" Myungjun wondered, and Dongmin nodded. "Okay, suit yourself!"

"Dongmin has better music taste than you, so that's why I'm riding with him." Sanha said, with a shrug.

"That's such a lie. My music taste is much better than his, and you know it!" Myungjun scoffed, and Sanha shook his head. "Do you want these hands?"

"It's just music, it ain't that deep." Bin chuckled, as he put his suitcase in the trunk of Dongmin's car.

"Let's not argue, and finish packing, okay?" Jinwoo suggested. "It's an hour drive, we should get going soon."

---

a/n short chapter kinda 🤸

i have done 6 exams so far, i have 2 left, they're both algebra, and then im done for the entire year so thats good. im so ready to just get it completely done, if i fail this year...wtf . im hoping i dont,, i mean i had pretty much the same final grades last semester that i did this semester, maybe this semester is a little lower but i passed last semester so im just hoping i pass this semester and can go to 10th grade 😀 this is so stressful istfg
and yes guys i am a freshman(9th grade) in highschool 😀 im almost 15 years old

anygays the other night i watched 'a tale of 1000 stars and it was SO GOOD I LOVED IT pls its the best bl i ever watched and i cried so much omg
my eyes still hurt from crying pls i need therapy 😐

i cant stop thinking abt it tho aaaaah i feel so sad i should rewatch it lol

anygays goodbye and have a good day, thanks for reading mwah