A Day Away

Did I hear "Can I have an extra long chapter again"??? No? Ok well I did it anyway... 

It's been a few years. (Y/n) and Wilbur are 16 now, Techno is 17, and Tubbo is 13 years old. Today was a very important day, Schlatt promised to take Tubbo and (Y/n) to the North Tundra to see her old friends. It's going to be a one day trip, during an event in L'manburg, Schlatt was awarded two stallions, both ex-racing horses. 

As they got ready and loaded the horses with bags of food, clothes, and (Y/n)'s violin, the young woman couldn't help but smile. She pulled the strap tightly on the horse's saddle. After that, she runs inside to change. She puts on a long sundress, the straps tie in a bow at her shoulder and the dress skirt flows in the wind. 

She walks out of her room at the same time as Tubbo, closing her door as he smiles at her.  "I can't wait to meet your childhood friends, you speak so highly of them," he says, carrying a backpack of clothes.  "Yeah, I really miss them, I'm sure you will get along pretty well," said (Y/n), walking to the door with Tubbo. Schlatt is already on one of the horses and lets Tubbo up to sit with him on the horse, meanwhile, he gives me Tubbos bag to put on my horse. I climb and sit on the saddle, putting the bag behind me and strapping it down. "Alright, let's go, we won't be making any stops so I hope you went to the bathroom while you were inside," says the horned man, grabbing the reins. 

They set off as Philza and his kids get ready. Philza cleans up and sweeps out some snow as he sees the horses on the horizon. He rushes inside to gather the boys, excitedly walking out the doors. 

Before the horses even come to a complete stop, (Y/n) jumps off her horse, runs to the steps, And jumps on the three of them, hugging them tightly, laughing. (Y/n) could feel their three arms around her, but hears an unfamiliar voice. 

"I don't get what the hype is all about, it's just some girl." (Y/n) freezes and lets go of their hug, looking to find a pretty tall yet childish looking boy between Techno and Wilbur. "Oh? Who are you?" asks (Y/n) with a confused smile. Philza lets out a little laugh at their first encounter. "This is my son, Tommy, I actually took him in the day after you left," he explained. The boy gives her a sneer, crossing his arms as he looks her over. 'I can't tell the resemblance.' she thinks. He then wanders off to help tie up the horses. 

(Y/n) feels arms wrap around her torso as Techno lifts her up, both of them laughing as he sets her down. "You have gotten taller," she remarks, looking up to him and Wilbur. "(Y/n), have you been practicing? I hope you remembered to bring your violin," asks Wilbur excitedly. "Don't worry, I brought it," replies (Y/n). 

"I'm so glad to see you guys again, it has been so long.." mumbles the girl, memories exploding in her mind of all they did. The two boys pull her into another hug, this one lasting longer than their first. "We missed you so much," is all Techno could manage to say, choked up by nostalgia. 

"Well, let's get you and your family unpacked. We have renovated the house a little since you left," said Wilbur, taking her bag. She walks in with Techno, Schlatt, Tubbo, Philza, Tommy, and Wilbur right behind them. (Y/n) runs into the big room where their three beds used to be. Now, the room is split into three, with three doors lined up in the hallway as the new entrances. 

Philza's room is still the same as what she remembered, but there was a guest room next to his. 

Philza showed Schlatt and Tubbo to the guest room, laying their bags down at the foot of their bed, and walking out for them to unpack. (Y/n), however, walks into all of the rooms, guessing who's room is who's. "Well I know this one has to be Wilbur's, look at that piano, it's so pretty." she compliments, glancing at his new instrument. She walks into a room with a disc hanging on the wall in the room, laundry lies on the floor and the bed is messy. "Hm, I'm assuming this is Tommy's room here since it doesn't look like Techno's," she says, closing the middle room door, walking to the one on the left.