A Luxury

Not to be dramatic but likeeeeee when I saw this book has almost 30k reads, I almost cried, no I DID cry, thank you so much guys, I never dreamed of being wattpad famous? XD Also, to celebrate me getting out of school and passing all my finals and classes, you get an extra long chapter. You also get Princess Techno, who I drew based on a pretty girl on tik tok XD You know how it is. Anyways, I'm down for commissions since i got my phone back too :) Hmu if you have ideas for special chapter ideas too btw, to celebrate almost 30k!
Enjoyyyyy

It was about midday when Dream came back. (Y/n) watched as he and a black haired man walk to the house. Dream and the new stranger were talking and even laughing some. They must be close thought the girl, sitting on the open windowsill. She hopped off and walked up to them once they were nearly at the door.

"Good afternoon (Y/n), I have someone you will want to meet." Said Dream, presenting the man beside him. His black hair was parted down the middle and was kept out of his face with a thin white bandana. He seemed like the charming type, and he was, judging from the smirk and wink he started his introduction with. "Hello Ma'am, the name's Sapnap," he said cooly, bowing and taking her hand, placing a kiss just above her knuckles.
(Y/n) was quite flattered, she even felt a creeping blush dust her cheeks. He was quite a looker.

She offered they go inside and talk and they agreed, following her to the kitchen table. The house was quiet, Schlatt took Tubbo out to the market as an apology. "So whats the game plan?" Asked the girl, shifting in her seat. "Well," started Sapnap, "I have a plan on how to distract the guards, setting fire to all their stocks and storage tents." "And? Tell her the other part," said Dream impatiently. Sapnap smirked at this.

(Y/n) looked at him curiously. "I have a side thing I do with inventions and gadgets and what not. And to ensure the safety and success of your escape, I will preoccupy everyone else with a little toy of mine." He said. "HE HAS A FLAMETHROWER!" Dream excitedly yelled, making Sapnap cackle and (Y/n)'s jaw to drop to the floor.

Flamethrowers were unheard of for the most part, some inventors have attempted making one but no one has really succeeded until now. "Well, good job, um, but, do you plan on uhh.." she trailed off. He seemed to realize what she meant and his eyes widened. "Oh, no! I dont plan on actually using it to hurt anyone, just to scare them off," he finished. "Oh, okay, good," she said.

They finished up talking about their plans and whats going to happen that night and (Y/n) escorted Sapnap out the door so he could get ready. Dream stayed behind though, to keep (Y/n) company.

"So, are you nervous?" He asked, leaning back in his chair. (Y/n) let out a small sigh. "How could I not be? Im about to basically rebel against a whole kingdom," she chuckled nervously. Dream leaned forwards and put his hand over (Y/n)'s, tapping the armrest nervously.

"Dont worry (Y/n), I will protect you." With wide eyes, the girl looked into his bright almost fiery eyes, a glint of mischief illuminates them. She felt her cheeks flush a bright shade of red as his hand wraps around hers and he brings her hand to his face, kissing her much smaller hand.

"Dream-" "Who is he to you? Nothing more than a friend, right?" "Who are you talking about?" "Technoblade. Im talking about him." This is how he would do it, make her swoon for him, make her trust him. "Well.." her voice grew softer. "He is a really good friend, I-" "Then will you go out with me?" He asked quickly. "I love you," he said. "And I want to be with you." He seemed desperate, even to her, he was practically grabbing at her arm (which he had not let of of) and was leaning in close.

"Dream, I, I dont know..." she eyes his gripping hand. He followed her gaze and realized how tight he was holding on and loosened his grip. "I understand if you dont want to, after all, Im just some guy who ran into you on accident after getting into some trouble, you are way out of my league," he said, looking down at the ground.