Unnamed

Its 4am and I'm sad (as per usual) so angsty oneshot chapter ahead. Also, please note that what happens in this chapter is not cannon to the books storyline so please do not attacc me :"D

TW: Death, mention of suicide, grief (duh)

Technoblade. The name of a champion. He was the Boar of the Battlefield, a god of death. He was only praised because of the fear of him though. He had been in the war for almost a decade now. All he knew was to fight. The only peace that crossed his mind was the delicate love of his life. (Y/n); her name sounded like how the sky would twinkle in a silent night, felt like the most elegant sound a creature could make.

Unfortunately, he hadn't seen her for a long time. In truth, he hardly remembered her face. His memory of her included her full frame with blurred features, except her smile was soft and her stance was welcoming. War was tainting his sense of love so instead, he lived for her. He yearned for the day he could set out and find her, probably still living with his brothers or in her hometown.

He looked up. The color of the sky was softening, morning was coming. He got up from the tree he laid on and prepared to wake his squad of men up to go into battle in a few hours.

Everyone was up and ready by the time he was ordered to march them out. Not a single familiar face among them, as it always had been. He didn't bother with faces anyways, everyone he became friends with died on the field.

He could see the Seaglary troops at the ready, guarding a small village next to a lake. After he gave the word, every man rushed in, speeding into enemy blades, clashing loudly as the struggle resumes once more. Techno, too, had ran in, sword clinging against an enemy axe. He watched as he maneuvered the axe out of his enemy's hand before all he saw was red.

When he woke up from the blur of a battle, no one was standing. Even he was wounded, a blade grazed his shoulder and chest but he hardly felt the stinging pain. Mist formed over the lake and fog covered his view, but he searched nonetheless for survivors. As he skimmed through the armored bodies, he came across a few civilians. Then some more. Then a lot. Did he do that? He looked almost carelessly, getting closer and closer to the heart of the village.

A fountain was in the middle. Dead civilians and soldiers blended in. Everything blended in. The red blood, the dirt and wooden paths. Until something caught his eye. A girl in a pale blue dress. Her hair shimmered as the sun started setting, casting an orange-red tint to her figure.

He couldn't believe it. She seemed so peaceful. Too peaceful to be her, his world. It isn't her, it couldn't be. He leaned in closer, and he seemed to confirm her identity as he tucked a piece of hair behind the still girl's ear. He did this... didn't he?

He felt his eyes tear up, an unfamiliar feeling. His big hands wrapped around her frame and lifter her up, hoping that she might wake up, that maybe it was dirt that stained the midsection of her dress.

But she didn't. In fact, her head was completely limp as he lifted her up. No way. He killed his only light without realizing it. Hot tears streamed down his face.

"(Y/n)... wake up.."

A million shards pierced through his heart. His stomach twisted in knots. His throat burned from his sobs and his nose was runny. The piglin man pulled her close suddenly, nuzzling her nose, then burying his face into the crook of her neck.

"I need you still, I cant be without you in this world, you are all I ever remember."

Consumed in sadness, he made a choice. He picked up a dagger and laid down on his side, a hand still resting on (Y/n)'s cheek. He knew it would hurt, but nothing hurt him more than being without his best friend.

"Im coming (Y/n)" his voice was coarse. "I love you"