Finally Arrived

A/n: Muahaha Jojo pose Techno cosplay (feat. My Corgi, Dexter)

I open my heavy eyelids to a misty morning, the quiet sound of paddling through water being the first thing I hear. I was just asleep. I sit up and feel a soft cape limit my movements. I pull my arm out from under it and sit up completely, running my fingers through my hair as I stretch and yawn. In front of me was Techno, silently rowing, ear twitching towards the direction of a random fish jumping from the water.

"How long was I out?" I asked, he seemed to flinch hearing me speak. "Just a few hours. We are almost there, maybe another fifteen minutes," he replied. I nodded, despite him not seeing me and moved his cape to only cover my legs. I watched the sky brighten up the longer he rowed.

The morning mist lifted completely by the time we got to a well-lit dock, many boats tied up. Techno told me to steer as he jumped out onto the dock and tied the boat to the cleats at the edges of the creaking wooden docks.

He offered me a hand, which I thankfully took after nearly wobbling over the side of the thin boat. We both started heading down a fairly well lit path that lead to a beautiful village, blossoming flowers covering some of the beautifully aged stone buildings. There were people walking down the streets, merchants calling out to passersby and mothers rallying their children as they shopped.

The streets were thin so I reached out and grabbed onto Techno's sleeve, to which he responded with by bringing me closer, wrapping an arm around my shoulders and letting me nuzzle into his side, covered in his cape, smelling strongly of him.

I would be lying if I said I didn't bask in the warm and comforting smell, theres just something about man smell that is just comforting.

We walk into a blacksmiths store. Of course. He led the way, which I was grateful for, I didn't even have to speak. He pulled out a small sack of coins and began bargaining with the shop owner to get a sharpened iron sword. After the good deal was sold (mostly because of his intimidation level), we went out and he bought some food and a fur coat for me, seeing as to I was in a simple short sleeved shirt and baggy pants.

We walked through the town square and finished as the sun began to set. "Hmm" was all he said before pulling me over to an inn. The lobby was very warm and welcoming, and when we walked up to the desk, a nice looking young man greeted us. "One room please," Techno spoke, removing his arm from around my shoulders to reach for his coin sack.

"Of course," he replied, trading a key for a couple of coins. "Anything else I can get or any questions I could answer for you? You look quite new in town," he said, mostly looking at me as he said the last part. I shifted uncomfortably but before I could even muster a visibly disgusted or hateful glare, I felt an arm wrap around me. "Yeah, heres something for ya, keep your eyes to yourself," said Techno, holding me so close to him I could feel his muscles beneath his clothes. Wow... he is really strong.

The man behind the counted gulped and looked away quickly and we walked away. After glancing at the room number attached to the key, we found it quickly and walked inside. There were two beds on either side of a single large window, a small vanity, and a wardrobe area. Only after we walked in and closed the door did Techno let his arm drop from my shoulders again. I took a deep breath from being slightly crushed by him earlier.

I walked over and put our stuff down by the wardrobe. I opened a side door to see a little bathroom with a shower, toilet, and a sink. I poked my head back into the main room and looked at Techno, sitting on his bed and checking out his sword. "Im going to take a shower," I said, grabbing a clean towel hung over the vanity. He nodded and I smiled at him happily as I closed the door. I put the towel on the sink and ran my fingers through my hair.

I turned on the water and as it got warm, I undressed and stepped in. I washed myself and let the water run on my face, finally some time to myself so I can think. I frowned, Dream instantly coming to mind. I cant believe him. He just backstabbed me and used me... I was never special to him, I just wished I could have seen it earlier than I did. I feel so stupid. I swiftly turned off the shower with a disappointed sigh and reached for my towel, patting my face dry first before wrapping the towel around me snuggly.

I felt a cold bit of water on my face and wondered why my face would be wet after just drying it. I looked in the mirror and saw I was just crying. Oh. I didn't think it disappointed me that much. I wiped my tear away with my palm and sniffled. I got dressed in the same clothes and dried my hair. I hung up the towel before walking out, bumping right into a bare naked chest. What..?

I looked up slightly to see Techno with a very flushed and surprised face. "Uh," I stammered a bit. "Im done with my shower." He nodded and quickly stepped inside, closing the door as I looked back to see what the matter with him was. What a weirdo. Under the window I discovered a little bookcase. I picked up a book on cooking recipes and sat on my bed, flicking through the pages. I could try some of these when I get home.

After a few minutes, the door opened and out came the still shirtless Techno. He doesn't have to flaunt so much in front of me, he should know Im already impressed by him. Maybe a little more than impressed, maybe just in love? He walks over and gets in his bed. "Its almost midnight, you should go to bed." He said. "Alright, well good night Techno," I said. I put my book down and he sleepily mumbled a reply before turning off the lights and laying back to fall asleep.

Heyo again. I was late updating again so I shall apologize with a smut chapter for all you horny teenagers next chapter. Lmk your thoughts ;)