Chapter 2

As soon as Doyoung got off the bike and paid for the ride, he walked straight towards the door to the house where his mother and brother lived. To say he was furious would be an understatement. He was red, like really red, due to the blood rushing all over his face because of the burning rage he was feeling. And his breathing was unsteady, footsteps were loud. Reaching the door, Doyoung rang the bell.

Silence.

He aggressively rang the bell again and again till he received nothing but silence.

"Damn it's holiday! Why aren't anyone home?"

Doyoung rummaged through his pocket. He always carried his spare key to that door just in case. But he couldn't feel the key and was getting even more frustrated at that.

"Now what am I supposed to do?"

Just when Doyoung was about to give up, he felt the cold touch of the key. Victorious, he unlocked the door.

As expected, nobody was home. Not his mom, not his brother. Closing the door from the inside, Doyoung sat down on the couch in the living room and took out his phone.

He dialled in his mother's number. But she didn't pick up, rather replied with 'In a meeting, will call back later!' Groaning, Doyoung dialled in his brother's number. Thankfully, he picked up.

"Hello, Doyoungie?" A familiar voice called from the other side.

"Hyung! Where are you?" Doyoung asked desperately.

"I'm on my date, why?"

Doyoung scrunched his nose. Who goes on a date outside in a holiday when they could have just been home?

"But... Isn't it a holiday? You could just stay home!" Doyoung replied.

"Yeah, but we thought we needed some fun time together... wait, are you at our place?"

"Yeah..." Doyoung felt like he was disturbing their precious date, so he said, "It's okay. Come home after finishing your date, I'll wait."

"You seem angry, Doyoungie, what's wrong?" His brother asked. Through the phone, Doyoung clearly heard another person talking to Junkyu, asking about Doyoung himself.

"Nothing, hyung, have fun." Doyoung ended the call. He felt shitty thinking how he just let his emotions get the best of him every single time.

Doyoung decided to watch TV for a while, as both his brother and mother were away. Just when he got comfy and really into the show, the bell rang. Doyoung hurriedly stood up and opened the door.

"Hyung! I told you I'll be fine! Why'd you come so fast?" Doyoung exclaimed, seeing his brother with his boyfriend on the door.

"Jihoon kept on insisting that we should come to check on you." Doyoung's brother said while taking off his shoes.

"I mean, you wouldn't call Junkyu for nothing!" The other male on the door, named Jihoon said.

The two newly arrived guys entered into the room. Doyoung turned off the TV and sat down on the couch, giving space for the other two.

Junkyu, Doyoung's elder brother, took the spot beside him while Jihoon, Junkyu's boyfriend, occupied the handle of the couch.

"You look stressed." Junkyu said, looking at Doyoung.

Doyoung sighed. Thinking about what happened before already gave him headaches.

"It's dad again!" Doyoung started, "he brought his son to live with us!"