Chapter 16

Even right after waking up, Jeongwoo felt way too excited recalling last night’s texting with none other than Watanabe Haruto, a guy he met at the party in Doyoung’s place.

-Hi jeongwoo im haruto

-Hi, Haruto! How are you?

-Im cool
-Texted u to knw when ull be free nxt time

-I guess next Friday?

-Cool lets meet then
-Ill send u d location

-Okay😊

Since then, Jeongwoo was waiting for Friday to come. And now that the most awaited day was finally there, Jeongwoo’s excitement touched the roof. But there was one little problem....

He was terrible at such hangouts!

Not to mention the preps needed for those. Jeongwoo wasn’t just noob, he was extremely bad too, not even on the average with the beginner’s luck. Finding no other way to make the hangout go accordingly, Jeongwoo called the only one who came to his mind, even though it wasn’t a good choice either.

“Yep?” An enthusiastic voice called from the other side.

“Doyoung ah! How to act when you are on a date?”

“What??? Date???” Jeongwoo heard a loud jump on the other side, “With whom, where, when and why I don’t know about it?”

Jeongwoo took the phone away from his ear because Doyoung was being too loud. Sighing, he stated, “Relax! It isn’t even a date for sure! I mean it’s just a normal hangout I guess, but it can turn out to be a date too.... so, I'm just being cautious for both!”

“Hmm??” Doyoung teased from the other side, “So who asked my baby out?”

“Uh, it's Haruto, he-"

“Holy shit! You two are going faster than I imagined Woo!” Doyoung didn’t even let Jeongwoo finish, he was that excited!

“Yeah yeah whatever! Now will you come help me or should I hang up on you??”

“Hehe someone's impatient!” Jeongwoo swore he could imagine Doyoung’s smirk and the wiggling of his brows just by the way he said those words, “I am coming at your service right now my dear!”

Jeongwoo quickly hung up and threw his phone on the bed. He'd have to lie if he said that the possibility of the hangout being a date didn’t give him chills. I mean, who wouldn’t feel euphoric going on a date with the Watanabe Haruto?

Jeongwoo took his phone again and went through the texts of him and Haruto for the millionth time. True, they didn’t text much, but the little amount of words they shared through texts, could they mean Haruto was interested in him? Maybe even a little?? He did initiate the proposal to meet, right?

A knock was heard and Jeongwoo quickly opened the door. He saw Doyoung dramatically holding his face which was slightly faced upwards, “The great fashionista Kim Doyoung is here, so no fear!” he joked.

“Just come inside you weirdo!” Jeongwoo laughed as well. Doyoung quickly clung his arm around Jeongwoo.

“So this Haruto guy truly likes you, I guess! Didn’t even wait a whole week to meet you!” he exclaimed. Jeongwoo just shyly shook his head.

“We’re gonna give him the best first impression Jeongwoo yah!” Doyoung shouted in joy as he went towards Jeongwoo’s closet to find a good outfit for him.