Hello💜❣

Hello angels, welcome to my book👼🏻💜

First  and foremost,  thank you so much for taking your time to read this book.  You will see  me calling you an angel, because you are a one.💜

There are few things which I want to convey before you continue further.

This  is a work of  fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either  are the  products of author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any   resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business, companies,   events or locates is entirely coincidental. When BTS members names are   used, this should no means of representation of their actual self.

All  rights reserved. No  part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted  in any form or by  any means whatsoever without express written  permission from the  author.

I do not accept or authorize to translate my books.

Things you can expect from my books:🤔

I write fan fictions that involves only BTS ships, and I rarely write solo.

Many  of my books  include mpreg, triggering contents and more matured scenes.  If you are  uncomfortable reading it, you are most welcome to read my  other fluff  stories. I request you to read tags before proceeding to  read my  stories.

English is not my first  language. And as you read  my stories, you may find grammatical errors,  so pardon it. I am trying  to improve my writing skill everyday.

I write fictional  stories,  so don't expect logic or something. There may be loopholes.  Just  understand that it's just my crazy thoughts I put in my book.

Last but not least, For my silent readers.

I  know what it is like  being a silent reader, since I was for a long  time. I get involved with  stories that I forget to give my cheer ups to  the authors. But after I  started writing a book I understood how it  affects me.

I am very much thankful  to those angels who votes and  comments on my chapters. But for silent  readers, I don't know if you are  enjoying while reading my books or  not.

I put effort for my   stories, and also I give lots of thoughts before uploading one. As far   as I love writing my books, I want my readers to enjoy it. So I put   extra effort in each of my books to give you the best. So it would be   great if you show your appreciations through voting my chapters. You are   also free to comment, and no one will judge you. It would truly means   so much to me.

It encourages me to  write more and shows me that I  am improving my writing skill. By seeing  your responses I would know  that I am doing justice to my lovely  angels, who are supporting me.

We all knew how much BTS has changed people's lives, I wanted to do it with my writing using BTS ships.

I  hope you understand  my hard work and I would be happy if you show your  love that it is  worth it. If you enjoy my book don't hesitate to share  your thoughts.

I write what I think and  what I want to say. So  it's based on my opinion and not to hurt  anyone's feelings. It's my  imagination so don't take it to your heart  and mind personally.

Some  may accept what I  say and some not. But I won't argue or fight against  my thoughts or  yours. I respect your opinion and I expect the same from  you.

I hope you have fun, and at the same time understand what I am trying to express. Let's be friends and love each other💗💗

Borahae💜💜💜