Chapter 10⛄

"Oh my! What took you guys so long?" Jimin came out from nowhere while tugging along Seokjin's shirt. The omega thankfully sighed in relief by seeing his friend coming for the rescue.

He didn't like the silence between him and his Alpha boss. Jin smiled and hugged his friend and smiled even more by seeing Namjoon walking towards him.

"If I didn't mistake, how the heck you are here before your boss?" Jungkook's words brought the other three's attention. Jimin rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out making Jungkook to glare at him.

"Oh shut up, Jungkook. This is Tae's ceremony and I am not going to waste my time by sitting in that stupid office." Jungkook was taken aback by his friend's words.

"S-Stupid office? You do know that I can fire you, right?"

"Yeah, and I know that you won't. Because you need me, baby bun. And if you do fire me, I will make you regret by making Joonie to destroy your office. You do remember that he is the god of destruction right? He would do anything for his omega."

Jimin wiggled his eyebrows in victory when he saw the look on Jungkook's face. He knew that they both were just talking rubbish. They both forgot that they weren't alone. Namjoon and Jin were giggling softly by seeing Jimin testing Jungkook's patience.

"Alright enough. Its already time. Tae would be waiting for us." Namjoon placed his hands on his omega's shoulders and pulled him back to allow Jungkook and Jin to walked inside. Jungkook stuck his tongue out by looking at Jimin before adjusting his shirt.

"You said it's Taehyung ceremony. W-What is it about?" Jin asked Jimin while pulling his sleeves softly. The four of them were walking inside the elevator and they could see the entire building was decorated with helium balloons and wrappers.

Jimin smiled by the innocent question. Jungkook was getting anxious by seeing Jin being more interested in the ceremony. Jin leaned down to Jimin's height when the other told him to bent down to lend his ears.

"Taehyung is going to introduce his omega to everyone. It's an engagement party." Jimin tried to whisper but it got the attention of the other two alphas in the elevator. Jungkook immediately pressed the top floor button where the function was being held.

He knew that it was engagement ceremony. But now seeing the blush and happy face of Seokjin broke his heart.

Jungkook cleared his throat loudly everytime to make Jimin and Jin to stop talking. He didn't want Jin to have high hopes further.

"For god sake, drink some water." Jimin hissed and started to speak with Jin about things that happened in the office today.

On the other side, Kim Seokjin couldn't hide his excitement. He couldn't believe that Taehyung was going to introduce him to the entire office. Now he understood Taehyung's words that he told this morning.

"Tonight, there's a party in our company. I am sure Jungkook would come since it's a family event related. But I want you to be there too."

Jin looked at his reflection in the mirror and made sure to look presentable. Namjoon on the other side was chuckling by seeing his omega being all happy and jumping.

"Hush Jimin. It's Tae's not yours." This made Jimin to pout and he tugged on his boyfriend's jacket with a puppy eyes and whining loudly.

"I know, Joonie. But I wonder when will  we have an engagement party. But I am sure that you will break the ring when you propose. So as an omega I need to take care of you."

Jungkook was in his own thoughts but soon he came back when he heard Jin's windshield laugh. He looked aside to see Jin, Jimin, and Namjoon talking happily and giggling all around.

"Wow, it 's taking a long time. How many floors does this building have?" Jin asked while his eyes wandered over the buttons on the lift.

"Thirty-six, Jinnie. It's big right?" Jin nodded making Jungkook to frown. The alpha boss knew that his company's building had only three floors and sometimes the lift doesn't work. He could see how big Jin's eyes were when they entered the company building.

The ding sound of the elevator brought the others attention, and the four walked out only to be filled with fresh air. The whole floor was chilly and busy with lots of people. It was an open space and along with moon and stars, the whole place was lit with beautiful candles and lights.

The air was mixed with different alphas and betas scent. Most of the people were wearing suits and waiters were busy in serving drinks and snacks.

"Wow!" Jin was in awe by looking at the beautiful place. He never thought he could see such a beautiful event in his life. He walked along with Minimoni couple with Jungkook walking ahead of them.

The four soon was met with Jeon Jungkook's parents who softly hugged their son and Minimoni couple. Jin was standing there awkward and he felt like he was out of the place.

"Wow, mind telling me who's this beautiful omega?" Mrs. Jeon asked his son who instantly blushed. Jungkook sheepishly rubbed back of his neck and looked at Jin who was smiling softly.

"I am Kim Seokjin. Mr.Jeon's personal assistant. Nice to meet you." Jin bowed perfectly making Mrs.Jeon and Mr. Jeon to chuckle by his cuteness.

"Now I could understand why Jungkook is stuck in office 24/7." Mr.Jeon commented making Jungkook to whine by the teasing. Jin was taken aback by seeing his alpha boss behaving like a whiny baby.

Jin's eyes were searching for Taehyung but he couldn't spot the alpha. He didn't know how Taehyung was going to propose to him and he knew how much his parents despised him.

Soon the Minimoni couple lost in the crowd by leaving Jin to stuck with Jungkook. But he didn't mind though, since Jungkook was busy in drinking more juice by every fucking second. He was nervous about the event for every minute and to control his emotions he was busy in making himself drunk in juice.

"Mr. Jeon, are you okay? You are just gulping the juice like an alcohol." Jin was personally concerned about Jungkook's behavior. But all Jungkook did was a head shake before gulping down an another glass of juice.

"I don't drink, besides I love this juice." Jungkook spoke like he had been drunk heavily. Jin decided not to comment more and soon the clinking of glass brought everyone's attention.

"Fuck!" Jin heard Jungkook muttering under his breath, but he paid no attention since his eyes locked with Kims couple. A smile played on his lips when he spotted Taehyung standing handsome in suit on the stage.

"Hello everyone. I, thank every one of you who have come here despite all your tight schedules. Today is an important day in our family. Our son Kim Taehyung has chosen his omega and we are proud to have a new member in our family.

I would like my son to honor the omega who had taken his heart by bringing him on the stage. Taehyung, introduce your omega."

Jin's heart was beating fast and he could hear his heart beat if the party was silent. He gulped when he saw Taehyung walking down the stage and looking at the crowd. Jin's eyes widened when the alpha locked his eyes with him. He gave his boxy smile and waved his hands by wiggling his eyebrows.

Jin was holding his breath and he clenched his hands tightly when Taehyung started to walk towards him. Jin licked his lips nervously and breathed in and out. He softly blushed and looked up only to frown when Taehyung's eyes were locked with someone else.

He furrowed his eyebrows when Kim Taehyung stopped in his tracks before some omega standing infront of him. Jin couldn't see who was standing before him, but he could see the Jeons couple were in almost verge of crying.

"Jeon Hoseok, will you be my mate?" Taehyung knelt down before reaching his hands for his omega who was a blushing mess. The crowd was waiting to cheer loudly when Hoseok was about to hold his hand.

But the sudden silence was taken aback when they heard sound of a glass shattering. Everyone turned their attention to Jungkook who had dropped his juice glass on the floor.

"C-Could I have more juice, waiter or tress?"