Chapter 14⛄

He looked up at Taehyung who was wearing normal wear on working day.

"D-Don't you have office today?"

Taehyung nodded but he carefully knelt down on the floor infront of Jin before placing his hands on the sofa.

"I  do, but I wanted to clarify some things to you. I don't want us to have  this awkward moments." Jin bit his lips tightly by trying to control  his tears. He was not ready to accept that the only Alpha whom he had  been crushing for years was not for him anymore.

He thought it was  all a dream, but looking at Taehyung infront of him with guilty puppy  eyes made him omega realize that it was real.

"There's nothing to clarify, Tae."

"There is, Jin. I-I apologize for not telling you about my boyfriend. I-It's just I want to surprise you."

"And  you win. I am surprised about it." Taehyung released a heavy sigh by  hearing Seokjin's words. He knew that how much pain Jin would have  undergone last night.

"I should have listened to Jungkook."

Jin was confused by hearing his boss's name.

"Why are you involving Mr.Jeon here?"

"He tried to warn me and tell me that I should maintain my boundaries with you. B-But I just never saw you romantically."

Now suddenly Jin was remembered about his Alpha boss's words last night.

"I-I am sorry, Seokjin. I know about Taehyung dating my brother." Jin released a heavy sigh by realizing that his stupid crush had been very well obvious to his Alpha boss. How was he going to face Mr. Jeon, the person who knew that he was in love with his brother's boyfriend?

Jin looked at Taehyung who was talking to him and trying to explain.

  "I-I always adored you, and wanted to keep you safe. I-I love you, Jin.  It's not a lie. But my love for you and Hobi is different. I love him as  my mate, but you as m-"

"Stop." Jin stopped Taehyung from speaking further. The omega looked up at the alpha with teary eyes by breaking Taehyung's heart. The alpha's heart broke by seeing his best friend crying infront of him.

"Y-You  are hurting me, Tae. Don't you see? I get it. You love Hoseok  and not me. B-But please don't tell me that. I don't want to listen to  it. I-I wish I could live in those lies by thinking that you are for  me."

Jin finally broke and started to cry by covering his face with his hands. His body was shaking badly by how hard he cried. He wondered how could he have so many tears. Taehyung couldn't handle but engulfed the omega in a big hug.

"Jin, you are really important to me in my life. P-Please don't cry. It breaks my heart. I can't afford to lose you. "

Taehyung could feel tears in his own eyes trying to fall on his cheeks. He had never seen Jin this vulnerable and never once had he thought the omega was deeply in love with him. It took them almost few minutes from crying.

Jin released the hug, and sniffled his nose while wiping his tears off. His eyes locked with Taehyung's and he was feeling bad for making the alpha cry.

"You  won't lose me, Tae. I-It's just some crazy feelings. I will be over it. Don't  feel guilty or something. I won't let anything to come between our  friendship." Jin tried to give him best smile to make the alpha believe him.

Though Taehyung was hesitant to believe Jin, he knew that his best friend wouldn't lie. They both finally ended up by watching movies and enjoying their snacks.

Jin could see his best friend finally not feeling guilty. The omega would do anything from having Taehyung crying. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt his best friend. The other had done so much for him, and he was not going to be an useless omega.

The Taejin buddies enjoyed their little time by having a movie marathon. The snacks were almost empty and the sky was getting darker already.

"Tae, you need to go. It's already late." Jin nudged his best friend who was having a frown on his face.

"I had a great time, Jin. It's been long since we both spent time together." Jin felt like chuckling by his friend's cuteness.

Though Jin felt a heart break, the more he thought about it, the less he cared about Taehyung's engagement. Never once had Taehyung told him about his feelings, or crossed the limits.

It was his mistake that he had misunderstood Taehyung's love towards him. He could never be with this alpha. Hoseok was the perfect omega for his best friend. Now Jin was feeling bad for crying over his love which never existed in the first place.

"I know. I had a wonderful time too. Thanks for coming by." Jin softly hugged the alpha by controlling his tears. He knew that he would get over his puppy love soon.

"What are best friends for?" That made Jin to smile sadly.

"Best friends forever." Seokjin whispered while trying to get one last comfort hug from his best friend. He could never let his stupid one sided love to ruin his friendship with this lovable person. He had once lost his mother and he was not going to lose another valuable person in his life.

Jin smiled softly when he felt a soft kiss on his hair. They broke their hug and Jin walked Taehyung through the door. The alpha was begging with puppy eyes to let him spend some more time.

But Jin knew that he was already being selfish to have Taehyung all by himself for the whole day. No matter how many times Taehyung begged the other, Jin was stubborn and closed the door with a big smile.

He reassured his best friend that he was okay and he needed to get some sleep for the next day work. When Jin was rearranging the left over snacks, he heard his doorbell ringing. This made the omega to sigh in defeat by thinking that his best friend was still standing in the other side of the door.

"Tae, just now I told you I am fine. You don't have to stay here for the nigh-"

Jin's words were cut off by looking at the handsome alpha infront of him who was having a frown on his face.

"Tae? When did he come here?"

"M-Mr. Jeon?" Jin found himself gulping when the happy bunny face suddenly changed into a disappointed face when the alpha scented Taehyung's musky scent coming from his house.