Chapter 55⛄

Jin couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook who looked so handsome and happy. The omega totally forgot about his best friend who was with his mate Hoseok. The Minimoni couple, Jeon couple and Vhope couple were witnessing the beautiful sight infront of them.

Jimin was with Jungkook when he was on call with Jin. He pretended to be staying at home and helped their best friend in proposal.

Jin could see beautiful rose petals on a small tub, and he couldn't stop his giggle by seeing his alpha not wasting roses by spreading it on the sand. He gulped and placed his hands over Jungkook who was keeping his bunny smile all the time.

"A-Alpha~" Jin choked his cries and sniffled his nose by how tender Jungkook was touching him. Jimin was already crying while hugging Namjoon who was consoling his mate.

Jungkook tried so hard not to cry and controlled his tears. He wanted this to be perfect for his omega who deserved everything in this world. With few heavy breathe in and outs, Jungkook grabbed both of Seokjin's hands and rubbed softly while looking at his omega.

"Seokjin, I am sure that by now you would have understood what I am going to do and what I am about to say. I apologize for making you wait in our office for long hours. But please do know that I was busy in doing thing to make you realize how much you mean to me.

I always wanted to mate someone who I would love to have a small family with. I was someone who was inexperienced when it came to being in a relationship. I was too busy in building my company that I had no time to date.

But then I met you on the train. Though our first meet wasn't pleasant, I love how feisty and strong you are. You made me realize what I was missing in my life.

A mate.

My alpha knew the moment it was you that I wanted to live my life with. Although I had my doubts about you accepting me, but standing here and looking at your lovely eyes and your belly with our pup proves me how much you desire me.

There were days where I felt like walking on the glass. I used to think several times before speaking anything to you. With fear and insecurity filling my mind. Nightmares about you leaving me and rejecting me.

But being here with you, is all I need. I am not afraid anymore. You made me realize that I don't have anything to be afraid of. You chose me as your alpha and you have shown me what a trust is.

Thank you so much for trusting me, and constantly believing in me. I don't know what would have happened had I not met you. It may sound cheesy, but you know about me. I am not good with words. I don't want to promise you just with empty words but rather I will show you.

And I want your concern on that. I want to bring you to so many beautiful places and want our pups to explore several things together with us. I want to show my love to you and our family forever.

Will you accept me as your mate to let me do the honor of loving you and taking care of you until my last breath?"

Jungkook was controlling his tears while his omega was choking his cries by wiping his runny nose. He never expected that his alpha would ask him tonight.

But seeing his alpha in front of him who was kneeling down and waiting for his answer told him that it was happening. He had been waiting for the day to get mated with Jungkook and how could he make his alpha wait for more.

"Yes, Alpha. Yes yes yes and thousands times yes. I would love to be your mate and want to have family with you. Please accept me too." Jin placed his hands over Jungkook's who was squeezing happily.

Jungkook was giving his bunny smile and he looked around to see his family jumping in joy and cheering for the couple.

"I-I haven't dressed properly." Jin laughed through his tears making Jungkook to laugh along with him. Jin was wearing Jungkook's sweatshirt and shorts. But he looked cute and sexy with the big belly.