Chapter 34⛄

"Don't you think it's too much?" Jin for the nth time sighed heavily by looking at his alpha who was adjusting his coat for god knows how many fucking times.

"It's not, Mr. Jeon. You look elegant and handsome." This made Jungkook to shut his mouth and blush by the compliment. Seokjin always found his ways to throw away his alpha's insecurities out off the window.

They both were sitting on their chairs while witnessing Vhope's mating ceremony. It's been almost two weeks since Jeon Enterprises had started their "Love Myself" campaign. Though many universities didn't gave them permission to launch it, they found more schools welcoming them and their ideas.

They had huge companies offering them to raise funds in their projects. With help of Taehyung, Jungkook accepted offers from well known companies.

Jin was feeling happy for his best friend who was taking his omega's hands from the aisle and walking to the stage.

He wished his mother was here. He knew how much his mother adored Taehyung but he knew that her blessings would be there for his best friend.

Jungkook on the other side was smiling happily for his brother and best friend. He could see how happy the couple were. Everyone clapped their hands when the Vhope couple exchanged their rings.

The guests laughed by seeing Hoseok pulling Taehyung for a kiss. Jin was genuinely happy for both of them. His eyes landed on his Alpha who was giggling softly by looking at the newly mates couple.

Soon the party had started and Jungkook was talking with some of his brother's friends. Jin found himself sitting on the round table with served food in front of him.

Jimin was sitting along with Jin and both were having a funny conversation. When the waiter served the drinks to their table, Jin hesitantly picked one and smiled at the waiter awkwardly.

His eyes locked with Jimin who was eating his salad. Without his notice, Jin tried to fake sip from the alcohol which he wasn't sure whether it was cocktail or whiskey. But he didn't want to risk it. And he placed the glass on his side while pretending to eat.

Little did he knew that his best friend had noticed his act.

"Jin, how do I look?" Jimin asked out of nowhere by bringing Jin's attention. The omega could tell that his best friend was looking so good in his formal attire but before he could reply he was stopped by Jimin.

"You think I am fool? What's with you not drinking alcohol?"

Jin's eyes widened by the sudden question. He looked around to make sure that no body heard it.

"I-I am not in the mood, Minnie." Jin closed his eyes with embarrassment when Jimin gave him a teasing laugh signaling him that he didn't buy his lie.

"I am your best friend, Jinnie. You think I haven't noticed you? For the past few days you have been glowing beautifully and you are having weird cravings. And to add top on the cherry, you are not consuming alcohol.

Jinnie what are you hiding from me?" How bad Jin wished he had an answer for his best friend. He cleared his throat and signaled Jimin to bring his chair near to him who immediately obeyed.

"Alright I am not sure, okay? I just took the pregnancy test and it's showing two lines. But I want to double confirm it.

I haven't gone to the doctor. I have booked an appointment for tomorrow. I don't want to give false hope to  Mr. Jeon or to tell the big news yet." Jimin's face frowned by hearing Jin's reasons. He softly held Jin's hands in between his small hands and rubbed softly.

"You should tell Jungkook about this soon, Jinnie. He deserves to know."

"I don't know Minnie. Our company has just started to get recognized and we are just getting some profit out of it. With baby we need more money and we need to buy more baby products. I don't want to pressure him. He is just getting successful in his career."

"You think Jungkook would tell he is not ready to have a baby?"

Jin's eyes widened by the silly question. He immediately shook his head negatively.

"Of course not. I know he is different from other alphas that I have ever met. He would never say to me but he would work so hard and tries to satisfy my needs.

Let's just wait for one day. Today is all about Tae and Hoseok. I don't want to steal their thunder." Jimin sighed heavily by listening to his friend.

"You better bring me with you for the appointment. I don't want you to go alone." Jimin pouted with puppy eyes making Jin too coo at his cuteness.

"Aww is my friend worried about me?" Jin softly pinched Jimin's chubby cheeks making the omega whine.

"Shut up. I would be more happy if you are pregnant. Even if you are not that's okay too.

I think I should probably make Joonie to get me pregnant. I am not sure when the heck he would mate me. At least he would marry me if I am pregnant right?"

Jimin asked with hopeful eyes making Jin to widen his alpaca eyes. What the heck was his friend talking about? Would he get pregnant just for getting mated?

"You are kidding right? " Jin asked Jimin who instantly started to laugh by the question.

"Of course I am. But seriously some one give my Joonie a hint that I want to get mated. I am tired of being boyfriends. I want to be mates." Jimin whined with a pout making Jin to chuckle.

"Why don't you enjoy the present?" Jimin sighed by the question.

"Only if you know. All he does is touching unwanted things and breaking our apartment. I feel like I would break my bone by collecting his broken things."

"I wonder how come you aren't broken yet. Is he soft in bed or what?" Jin teased his best friend who blushed madly.

"He is a beast but he would handle me like a flower. There were times where I had to hit him in the head and tell him to fuck me instead of moving like a turtle." This made Jin to give his windshield laughter without bothered about the party.

"Oh my!! You guys are funny." Jimin was happy to see his best friend laughing loudly.

"Is my life funny to you?" Jimin raised his eyebrows playfully making Jin to shake his head.

"You said "our" apartment. Do you guys live together?"

"Of course we do. I moved in with him the very first month of our date. My omega knew he was the man for me and him being the shy type, I voluntarily invaded his house and moved my stuffs.

There were times where I thought of kicking him off from the bed because of his loud snores. But still he would look cute with the drool and snoring."

"You guys are really a cute couple, Jimin." This made Jimin to give his eye smile.

"Thank you. I am happy that Joonie is with me. I mean who would tolerate my big ass attitude if not my alpha?" Jin frowned by those words.

"Don't say that. You are cute and lovely." Jin softly brushed their fingers making Jimin to laugh softly.

"I am really happy that you are with me, Jinnie. I am fed up with slutty omegas trying to seduce my alpha. He thinks it as friendly gesture and Joonie is unaware of those omegas. But I know how those omegas want him to get inside their pants." This made Jin to widen his eyes in horror.

"Yeah. You too stay on alert. Jungkook is handsome and he is naive sometimes. He might not notice their motive but as their omega we are supposed to protect them from such sluts."

Jin chuckled softly by the warning from his friend. He shook his head and looked everywhere to spot his Alpha.

"I don't have to worry about Mr.Jeon. My alp-" Jin cut down his words when he found his inner omega growling by seeing some girl omega talking with his alpha.

--

A/N: Double updates angels!! I might not be able to reply to your comments since I have been busy in running to hospitals for my father. But please do know that I read each of your lovely comments and it makes me smile even in my tough times. I am always thankful for your support and encouragement angels.🥰😘