Chapter 24 ⛄

When Jungkook was busy in chasing his omega, he chuckled by seeing Seokjin running into his office room. Without waiting, he jogged to his room and frowned when he found it empty.

The room was quiet and he couldn't find Seokjin. His ears widened when he heard a clink sound, and in alert he immediately turned back to see his assistant locking the door behind him.

His alpha mewled proudly by seeing their omega playing and teasing them. He didn't knew his omega would be hiding behind him.

But Jungkook was gulping hard by seeing how Jin was looking at him. He could feel his heart beat increasing with every step his omega put infront of him.

"Alpha~" Jungkook almost moaned by how seductively his omega had addressed directly to his alpha. The omega was smiling cutely but his actions were nothing compared to cute.

Jungkook flinched when Jin reached his hands over his veiny ones and grabbed the bouquet from his hold. The alpha looked down to see Seokjin carefully holding the flowers and bringing close to his heart.

"Thank you, Alpha~ These are beautiful." Jin sweetly said by taking away Jungkook's heart with him. Jungkook knew that he was whipped.

Whipped for his omega and he was already smitten.

"I-I am glad that you like it, Seokjin. I picked the flowers which reminded me of you." The omega mewled happily and smelled the flowers only to hum in please. Deep inside Jungkook was happy that their omega had accepted their courting.

Jin had given a chance to Jungkook. But the alpha wasn't quite sure whether the omega has truly accepted him or pitied him.

Jungkook cleared his throat making Seokjin to bring his attention from the flowers. The alpha knew that his omega wasn't easy. He would never allow anyone to touch him nor kiss him. But Jungkook being not confident in himself, he decided to clarify things that were itching on his mind.

"J-Jin, do you really accept me? Y-You know, like is it okay for you to allow me to court you? I know you won't let any alphas to come near you. Also please do know that I am not doubting you. It's just me. I am not able to convince myself that a beautiful omega like you would accept me to be your alpha.

I don't want you to feel pressure around me. Even if you reject me, I would never fire you. I know you loved someone.

And when I compare myself to Taehyung, I am just an ordinary alpha, Seokjin.

I don't own a house, a car neither a big company. But I won't pull you into my messed up life. I will take care of you and your needs. I may not able to bring you to big places and romantic restaurants. I-Is that okay for you?"

Seokjin who was listening to his alpha carefully was in verge of scolding Jungkook. But he decided not to. His omega was not happy by seeing how insecure their alpha was.

"Is that how you see me, Mr. Jeon? A gold digger?"

The question made Jungkook to widen his doe eyes even more. He immediately shook his head and reached for Jin's hands that were holding his bouquet.

"What? No, no, Seokjin. I just want you to know who you are accepting and what you are getting into. I am not rich and I can't satisfy you like other alphas who would buy things for their omegas. I want to take care of you like how other alphas treat their omegas. I have seen Hobi and Taehyung and they are like happy and traveling around the world.

I want us to do that too, but it might not happen now. In years, I would love to bring you to beautiful sights and countries.

You might not tell me, but my alpha would be sad, if I ever find you regretting for one second for accepting me.

I don't ever want that. I know you won't ask me, but I want to do so much for you."

Kim Seokjin purred at those words and their omega howled happily by seeing how their alpha had planned a future for them. Without waiting, the omega pulled Jungkook for a big teddy bear hug, and the alpha immediately returned it.

Jungkook didn't know that he was shaking and in verge of tears. He was an emotional type, and he can't allow his omega to regret for choosing him.

"My Alpha~" The omega purred and nuzzled his nose on Jungkook's scent gland, making the alpha to tightly hold his slender waist. The alpha growled happily by hearing Seokjin referring them as "HIS ALPHA."

Jin's crooked fingers reached Jungkook's hair and softly brushed by trying to calm his alpha down. Jungkook nuzzled his face and nosed his scent over Jin's pale neck while scenting each other.

Jin leaned back slowly and softly caressed Jungkook's cheeks who was cutely nuzzling his face like a puppy. The omega softly pinched his cheeks before placing a kiss over their alpha's face.

"Mr. Jeon, I didn't develop feelings for Taehyung just because he was rich or he took care of me well. If I ever cared about a luxury life, I would have ended up in bed with many alphas who offered money and properties for me."

Jungkook growled but soon he whined when Seokjin placed a finger over his lips.

"Listen to me. When I came for my interview, my inner omega knew the moment I met you. I was reluctant and I didn't pay much attention to my omega. I tried to turn down my inner omega whenever I was with you.

I know you aren't like other alphas. Because you are handsome, smart, sexy, caring and a lovely man. I don't know when I started to like you, but all it matters is I choose you. I don't want anyone but you, Mr. Jeon.

I don't care if you give me a bouquet or a single flower. It is precious for me because it's from you. Please stop comparing yourself with others. They could never stand near you, because you are the best.

The bestest alpha anyone would ever ask for. But now you are mine and exclusively mine only."

Seokjin growled before hooking his finger under Jungkook's collar button and pulling him towards him. Jungkook giggled by how possessive his omega was. And he loved it. The alpha nodded happily like a good puppy with wide doe eyes and both of them bumped their noses together while giving eskimo kisses.

"Thank you, Seokjin. I would never make you to regret for choosing me." They both were placing their foreheads together while looking intensively through their eyes.

"You don't have to worry about it, because it will never happen. I hope you don't regret for choosing me as your omega." Jin giggled when his alpha frowned by the words.

"What? Why do you say that? I am so lucky to have such a beautiful and a lovely omega." Jungkook pulled Seokjin towards his waist and kissed his omegas forehead who instantly blushed by the gesture.

"Yeah now you say. Did you forget how hard I slapped you on the train?"

"Awwww , don't bring that up now." The alpha whined and nuzzled his face in Jin's neck while placing soft kisses. Jin just laughed it off and caressed Jungkook's hair while placing a soft kiss on his alpha's hair.

"My good puppy Alpha~"