Chapter 23 ⛄

Jeon Jungkook was looking at his untouched food tray. He didn't have another bite after seeing his omega running away from him. With a heavy sigh, he took a spoon full of bite. He didn't love to waste food. He knew how much a food costs, and how people are suffering from not having one meal a day.

Since he was busy in eating the food, he forgot to smell his omega's scent which was lingering through the food court. He jumped slightly when saw the bouquet of flowers which Jin threw in the garbage can was placed on his food table.

With furrowed eyebrows, Jungkook looked up to see Seokjin panting heavily and slightly sweating. He could see that the omega had coming running here and he wasn't bothered to wipe his sweat at all.

Immediately Jungkook grabbed the tissue from the box and offered Seokjin who giggled while taking the napkin from his alpha.

"I never knew this was from you, Mr. Jeon. It didn't have any name."

Kim Seokjin said while wiping his sweat and taking his seat in front of Jungkook. The Alpha boss furrowed his eyebrows and took the bouquet. He could see that the omega had also brought the crunched note.

"I-It has, Seokjin. I wrote it as JK, see here."  The alpha showed his omega who took the crushed note in his hands and traced his crooked fingers over the letters "JK".

"I have known you as Mr. Jeon and Jeon Jungkook. I am unaware of your other nicknames.

I thought this was from some other workers, Mr. Jeon. You know I was used to receive gifts and flowers from alpha all the time. I got tired by dumping all those lovely flowers. I thought this was from others.

Had I known it was from you, I wouldn't have threw away such a beautiful bouquet, Mr. Jeon."

Jungkook's eyes widened by the sudden confession from Kim Seokjin. Though his alpha was possessive by hearing that their omega was receiving gifts from other alphas, he smiled proudly by hearing that Jin had never accepted them.

The alpha couldn't control his bunny smile when he saw Seokjin smelling the flowers and placing a kiss on it.

"I-I thought you forgot my words, Seokjin. I know your omega was active at that time." Jungkook bit his lips and his fingers were nervously fidgeting in his shirt. A soft smile played on Jin's lips by hearing his alpha's words.

Kim Seokjin remembered every word that they exchanged that night. His omega had tortured him with nights about telling how caring their alpha was. He knew the moment he had met Jeon Jungkook, this alpha was his. He remembered how restless his omega was about his Alpha boss, and how shy he became around him.

His omega had chosen their alpha already. But Jin needed some time to realize who he really wanted. He knew that Jungkook was like not other alphas. And he was ready to give a chance to the lovely alpha who had done nothing but caring for him.

His omega had been urging him to submit to the alpha already. But Kim Seokjin wanted to make sure that he made the right decision by being with Jeon Jungkook.

"I don't let my omega control me everyday, Mr. Jeon. But that night, I knew I wanted it. I wanted you to kiss me, touch me and love me. I don't think I would ever have courage to say how sexy, handsome and how fuckable you look with tattoos."

Jungkook blushed by how confident Seokjin spoke. He could sense his face and ears getting red by hearing his omega thinking about him as sexy and handsome.

"S-Stop, Seokjin. We are in public." Jungkook whispered shyly and his breath hitched when he saw Seokjin suddenly leaning in front of him to whisper in his ears.

"I never knew I had a bad boy kink until I saw you with tattoos, Mr. Jeon. Do you know how many times I had fingered myself by thinking about you fist fucking me?"

The alpha whined by thinking about satisfying his omega. He could feel his cock throbbing hard inside his pants and he wished he could just throw Jin on the food table and pound into him mercilessly.

And Jin wasn't lying either. After his trip from Japan, the omega had been having sleepless nights and with preheat he was horny all the time. He knew that soon his heat would come and he just had heat suppressants to postpone his heat.

He remembered how he fingered himself by thinking about Jungkook fucking him and claiming him as his.

"Seokjin, you don't know what you are doing to me." Jungkook groaned lowly and turned his head to look at his omega who was fucking smirking at him. The alpha's body shivered when Jin placed a kiss on his earlobes and softly licking it.

"Oh, believe me Alpha~ I know what I am doing~" Before Jungkook could grab his omega, Jin was already running to the stairs by leaving Jungkook to have boner.

"Fuck, Seokjin." Jungkook cursed by sensing his cock twitching everytime he heard Jin calling him as an Alpha. The Alpha boss didn't care how his co-workers were whispering, he just grabbed his bouquet and tucked out his shirt to hide his boner.

He picked the bouquet and ran to the stairs while following his omega. The food was all forgotten and the crushed note was left it on the table.

Little did the Jinkook couple knew that the note was being picked up by someone and they had read every word written by Jungkook.

"I FUCKING KNEW IT. JOONIE!!!." Jimin shouted by reading the small note on the table and he was already happily jumping up and down by realizing that his two friends were already dating.

--

A/N: Finally💃 I didn't realize that this book was getting angsty until I read all your comments. Agh!!I don't know to write angst but it seems like I am improving😂