Chapter Thirteen

Chris' POV
I texted Melanie the address to my house early this morning and she came over around 8am. I welcomed her inside with a hug and she looked around with amazement in her eyes.
"So this is really your house?",she asked.
"Yep."
"And you live here all alone?"
I nodded.
"Damn. Well, where should I put my bags?"
"I'll take them. This all you brought?"
"I wasn't expecting to stay in town longer but I do need to go buy some extra clothes. Where's the closest Walmart?"
I chuckled,"You shop at Walmart?"
She crossed her arms,"Yeah, I'm saving up my money to buy my dream house."
I shook my head,"Nah, if you staying with me you ain't wearing no cheap ass clothes from Walmart. Lemme take up your clothes and I'll take you to where all the best stores are."
I carried up her tiny ass suitcase to the guest room. Normally I'd have her sleeping in my room but I have a feeling she wouldn't agree to that so she can stay in one of the other rooms until she warms up to ya boy.
I came back downstairs and grabbed my keys to my red Lambo and escorted her out to the car. We hopped into the car and I headed off into the direction of the designer outlets stores on West Big Beaver Road where they have Gucci, Burberry, Juicy Couture, Coach, Michael Kors, etc.
When i parked the car Melanie turned to me and said," I can't afford to pay for clothes from these stores."
"Don't even worry about that Mel, I gotchu."
She shook her head,"No, I can't let you do that. Just take me to Walmart. All this is too expensive."
I placed a hand over hers and said,"If I wanted you to pay for it, then I would have taken you to Walmart. Chill out Melanie, it ain't a big deal aight?"
She gave me a soft smile then nodded. I got out of seat and helped her out of the passenger side and I escorted her inside the Coach store. We started looking through the racks of clothes and she pulled out some of the most ugliest shit I've ever seen. I shook my head and decided I would be the one to pick out clothes for since she don't know how to shop. I shouldn't have expected her to know a lot about clothes since ole girl be shopping at Walmart.

Trey's POV
When I walked in the house this morning after a long ass drive from the auction, I saw Megan's car wasn't even in the driveway. No surprise there. She couldn't even welcome me home from my trip.
I smelled something good cooking in the kitchen and I already knew it was Imani who was throwing it down in there. I dropped my bags down by the front door and headed over to the kitchen. She was bent over peering through the fridge the way her ass was just jiggling in them shorts she was wearing made me just wanna grab her and take her down right now on the kitchen floor but I contained myself.
She didn't even ear me come in so when I cleared my voice she shrieked and slammed the fridge close and gave out a sigh of relief when she saw it was just me.
"Damn, I ain't mean to scare you like that."I chuckled.
She forced a smiled and ran a hand through her hair and asked,"How was your trip?"
"It was aight."
"I watched the auction last night. That looked like fun. I can't believe you guys donated four cars though. Oh my god."
I shrugged,"It's an important cause."
"Yeah"she nodded.
"So did anything new happen here yesterday while I was gone."
She chuckled,"You have no idea."
"Did you guys fight?"
"Well, your little girlfriend decided she was gonna order me around like a little maid then she said some things and I said some things and in the end I poured a glass of water on her."
I widened my eyes.
"She deserved it!",she exclaimed.
"So there wasn't no actual fighting?"
"Boy, wouldn't you like to know?"
"There was no exposed titties or anything?"
She giggled. "You're crazy. Um, how about you go take a shower and come back down to eat?"
I stood up and smirked at her,"Sure, and how about you come join me in there?"
She looked down and bit her lip,"I'm gonna have to pass."
I walked towards her and lifted up her chin,"Imani why you frontin like you don't want his?"
She moved my hand from her face,"It's just th-"
She was interrupted by the sound of Megan walking into the front door and walking over to the kitchen. "Baby you're back!",she shrieked and ran over to me and jumped on me in a hug and planted a big kiss on my lips.
Megan jumped off of me and said,"Daddy, I've been waiting for you. You wanna go upstairs and...."she started giggling and said "I'll meet you upstairs." then she ran upstairs leaving me and Imani awkwardly standing in the kitchen together.
Imani turned her attention back to the food she was cooking on the stove and I rubbed a hand over my face and sighed. I came up from behind her and wrapped my hands around her waist.
"Stop Trey."she swatting my hands away.
"What?",I kissed her neck.
"Don't you see!",she whispered "As long as she's around there can never be anything going on between us."
"I told you already, I want you."
"Then prove it."
I pulled her closer to me and planted a kiss on her lips. She pulled away,"You know exactly what I mean and this isn't it."
I nodded,"Just gimme some time."
"Alright, but don't even think about sleeping with her or you can just forget about us."
"I can't just hit it one last time?"
She gave me a death stare.
"I'm joking, I swear!"
"Treeeeey!",Megan called from upstairs.
"Handle her.",Imani said.
Damn, I never thought this would all be so stressful. Now how do I end things with Megan?