Chapter Twenty Four

Melanie's POV

As I finished my lonely pasta dinner I took my plate over to the sink and began to wash the pots and plates I used. Just as I finished my phone rang and I looked at the screen to my phone and saw it was Chris calling.

I rolled my eyes then dried my hands on my pants before answering his call.
"Hello?", I sighed.

"Hey Mel! Whats up?",he asked.

"You would know if you made time for me."

"Aw, come on babe don't be like that."

"Don't be like what Chris?",I snapped.

He sighed,"I told you I had some business to handle out here in LA and thats why we couldn't have dinner tonight. C'mon I'm sorry Melanie."

I was silent as I thought about his words. I can't be mad if he had some business to handle. He's one of the biggest business men in the country I can't be upset if he couldn't have dinner with me tonight, we'll have other days.

"I'll make it up to you."

"Keep talking.",I smirked and walked over to the living room and sat comfortably on the sofa with my phone pressed up against my ear.

He chuckled,"I wanna see you. Can I come by your place?"

I smiled into the phone,"I dont know, are you done with all your work? I don't wanna interrupt you."

"Now you're just teasing. Yeah, I'm all done so is that a yes?"

"Mhmm."

"Aight, I'll be there soon."

"How soon?"

"Bout...fifteen minutes."

"Okay, see you soon!", I hung up the phone before he had the chance to say anything else and I sprung up from the couch and ran up to my bed room.

I headed into my closet and pulled out a pair of sexy panties to replace the ugly granny panties I was currently wearing. I thought about putting on the matching bra to wear underneath my gray sweatshirt but I decided against it.

I ran into my bathroom and brush my teeth and used some mouthwash to rid my breath from any garlic scent from my pasta. I looked into the mirror and nearly screamed when I saw the rats nest on top of my head. I quickly grabbed a brush and took my hair out of the messy bun it was in and brush the hell out of it regardless of how much it hurt. I applied some lip balm to my lips then finished off by spraying a quick pump of my "Very Sexy" Victoria's Secret perfume. I looked into the mirror and smiled in satisfaction just as the doorbell rang.

Chris' POV

As soon as the front door swung open, babygirl jumped onto me with her legs wrapped around my waist. She wasted no time getting this shit started. She had her arms around my neck as we kissed each other passionately. I walked into the house and closed the front door with my foot.

I broke the kiss and asked,"Where you want it at?"

"Anywhere, just hurry baby. I want you now.",she demanded huskily.

Damn, I chuckled to myself. I guess she really missed me. I took her to the living room because it was closer and laid her back on the couch with our lips never leaving each others. I took off my jacket and sucked on her neck as my hands went to her sweatshirt. I tugged it up and pulled it off her body to expose her perky round breasts. Just as I was puttin it some work with my tongue my phone rings on the table.

On the first ring, we ignored it and kept going. On the second ring, I eyed the screen out of the corner of my eye.

Candace