Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Candace's POV
"Wait, so he was actually there? As in, the same room as me and I didn't even see him?",I asked Jordan.
"Yeah.",he said over the phone.
"Why didn't you tell me!"
"How was I supposed to know that was the Chris you've been talking about?"
"I said he had money."
"But you didn't say he was a freaking billionaire. He owns General Motors that's huge!"
"Jordan!",I whined.
He sighed,"I'm sorry. Maybe you should try calling him again."
"I can't. I can tell he's been screening my calls. Unless...."
"Unless what?"
"Unless you call his office and schedule a meeting with him or something and then I'll be there too."
"Candace what exactly are you trying to get out of this whole thing?"
"Nothing, I don't want anything from him. I just don't want my son being born without his father knowing about him."
"Well, if that's what will make you happy then I'll make an appointment and we can fly back to Detroit as soon as possible."
"Thanks Jordan. You're such a good friend.",I smiled through the phone.
"Yeah, you too. Alright I gotta go meet with some patients. Bye."
"Bye.",I hung up.
Hmmm. I'm so bored but I don't feel like getting up from this damn couch. My feet hurt and they're slightly swollen and I'm bigger than I bear. I'm almost five months pregnant right now but I look like I'm eight months.
I hate being alone. That's usually when I have time to think and my mind doesn't usually roll back to the good times. I ALWAYS have thoughts about Chris and I. Like I remember the day he took my virginity on our senior prom night.
*Flashback*
"Are you sure your parents aren't home? I'm not tryna get caught on my prom night.",I asked as Chris drove onto his home property. Yeah, his parents wanted more than a house they wanted a damn property. They got gates all around and this big ass space in their yard for all their different cars.
"Babe chill, no one is home.",he squeezed my hand tightly. "Now let's go inside."
I was a little hesitant at first but I got out of his car and followed him to the front door. He jiggled his keys around in search for the house key and when he found it, he dug it into the doorknob and unlocked the house. He walked in first and I slowly followed behind him.
He turned around and chuckled,"Babe, why you so far behind? Come on."
"O-okay.",I stuttered.
He raised an eyebrow and smirked,"Are you scared or something? You know I'd never do nothing to hurt you."
I nodded. "I know. I'm sorry, I'm trippin."
"Nah, that's aight." ,he kissed my cheek then grabbed my hand and led me through his big mansion and we made our way upstairs to his bedroom.
I've been inside his bedroom many times before so I wasn't taken aback by the size of it. He took off his white suit jacket and hung it up in his closet. He took off his crown and placed it on his dresser.
"I still can't believe we won prom king and queen Candace." he said with his back turned to me. He was busy messing with something on his stereo.
"Yeah, me neither."I said nervously sitting on his bed.
The soft melody of Usher's 'Nice and Slow' poured out from his stereo and and he did something to lower the lighting in the room. It was dark but we could see each other perfectly. He slowly made his way over to the bed and sat down beside me.
He stared at me with deep and daring eyes for what seemed like the longest time. I couldn't hold the look so I looked down at my lap and played with the embroidery of my white prom dress.
He chuckled,"Candace."
"Mm?",I answered.
"Candace. Candace look at me.", he said. He placed a hand on my cheek and made me look him in the eyes,"We don't have to do this you know."
"I-I know, I want to.",I nodded.
"You sure?"
I nodded and kicked off my heels.
He leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss. His hands went up to my shoulders as he pulled down the straps to expose my round breasts. He looked down at them and whispered,"You're beautiful. Relax Candace."
He he planted his soft kisses from my cheek down to my neck and to my collar bone. He began unbuttoning his white shirt until it exposed the few tattoos he had printed on his chest. He tugged off his shirt and kicked off his shoes. He turned back over to me pushed me backwards and climbed on time of me. His hands went behind my back as he unzipping my dress and tugged it off my body.
"Shit, hold on. I need to get a rubber.",he said climbing off of me and walking over to his dresser. I can remember thinking to myself, Am I really about to do this? Of course I am, I love Chris with everything I have.
He unbuttoned his white dress pants and was only in his boxers when he climbed back onto the bed. He tugged off my black lace thong and I tried to do something so I helped him slip off his boxers.
"Uh, Chris. I'm kinda cold.",I said quietly.
"We can do this under the sheets.",he said.
We slid inside the sheets and he hovered over me as he ripped open the condom wrapper and slid it onto himself. He kissed my neck and said,"Aight, I'm about to put it in."
"I-is it gonna hurt?",I asked.
"Just a little bit at first but I promise I'll be careful."
"Okay."
He guided himself around until he found my hole and pushed his tip inside me. I groaned out a little bit. He stopped and asked,"You aight?"
I nodded and he pushed himself in deeper. I winced in pain as he slowly guided himself in and out in order to get me adjusted to his size. It wasn't long before the pain turned into pleasure and just like that, I lost my virginity to Christopher Maurice Brown.
*Flashback Ended*
I have SO many memories with this guy that it's crazy. Six good years spent with him and all he did in return to show his appreciation was by doing me dirty and leaving me at the altar. I sighed and ruffled my hand through my big curly hair. I'm gonna make sure my son will never end up like his father. I can't sit here and pretend like I hate Chris' guts especially when I think about him almost everyday, but IF he were to come knocking at my door and asking for another chance the answer would be "hell no".