Why Not?

I watched her chat with Ginny in front of the joke shop, I was finally back to work and it felt almost normal. 
But still, I couldn't shake the feeling of unknowing.
Every time I did something, anything, I waited for a flashback of my past life. 
Watching Blakely didn't help this unease either. 
Last week when she told me we were in love, I panicked. 
What if I never remember our relationship?
How can I be with someone when I don't know our history? 
Her long brown hair blew about her face as the wind picked up and I wanted nothing more but to brush it out of her eyes. 
She smiled and laughed at something funny Ginny said and I could only hope that I was the one making her cheerful. 
The closer I got, the more I wanted a memory to flood my head.
Of her.
Of us. 
Something I could say to make her jump in my arms and love me again, like I know she used to.
"Weasley" 
She crossed her arms over her chest and stomped her foot on the brick street, looking at her watch. 
"You are 10 minutes late for work, do you have anything to say for yourself?" She smirked. 
I gazed at her lovingly, "You have a boogie" 
Her hand went to her nose automatically and brushed it several times. 
"I DO NOT!" She squealed, hitting my shoulder. 
I rubbed the sting away her fist left and grinned at her.
"Anyway, why does it matter to you if im late? Unless, you came here to see me. I mean I don't blame you, if I was you, I'd miss me too" 
She rolled her eyes, "Is it hard always trying to be a smart ass and ending up looking like just an ass?" 
"Is it hard always trying to be a lady when you have the personality of a goblin?" 
She raised her eyebrows in praise of my comeback and gave me a familiar look.
"You need a favor" I smirked, crossing my arms as well.
She caved.
"Ok, so? I need a small favor. I just wondered if you'd be opposed to me living in the apartment upstairs? You know I have to lock up at The Leaky Cauldron late and seeing as how it's right up the street. Why not?" 
I shrugged.
"Why not? Go ahead. It's better you're up there then let it sit empty" 
And it's better you are closer to me. 

Blakely's P.O.V
Get up, get dressed, Eat breakfast, See George, Go to work, Serve Butterbeer, Close the pub, Crash in bed, Repeat. 
For 3 weeks now, it's the same routine ever since I moved into the apartment. 
9 a.m wake up, see George at 10 when he opens the shop, chat for 15 minutes, go to work, get back at 1 in the morning, sleep. 
However, today is the day.
The day I have been waiting for.
My day off. 
I have the whole day planned.
First- Nothing
Secondly- Do Nothing
Thirdly- Make sure im not doing anything
My schedule is packed, I honestly don't know how Im every going to get everything done.
Springing out of bed, I pad my barefeet into the kitchen and poor myself a bowl of ceral. 
Pulling the curtains, I let light shine into the very messy living room. 
Dear godric.
Dresses, shorts, shirts, high heels, and flats littered the hardwood floor, scattering into the kitchen as well. 
Im a lazy witch, not a maid. 
Cranking the radio, I let music fill the room in hopes it would scare the mess away.
I paced back and forth in my underwear and a tank top, kicking the clothes into piles.
Or also known as, the Blakely Carter way of cleaning up. 
Throwing the bowl into the sink, I heard the front door open and slam shut.
I gasped. 
Who the hell could that be? 
The footsteps were coming closer and I grabbed the closest thing I could find to defend myself. 
As they turned into the kitchen, they did a double take as I stood clutching a dish rag, in my underwear. 
I groaned and let the towel hit the floor, "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU WEASLEY!?! You don't just walk into someone's house! I could have hurt you!"
George looked me over, stopping at the rag laying on the floor.
"What were you going to do? Wash, rinse, dry me to death?" He chuckled. 
I rolled my eyes. 
"What are you doing here anyways? Need a new shade of lipstick? Come to barrow a dress for a night on the town?"
He opened the fridge door and pulled out a bottle of water and an apple.
"Or have you just come to steal my food?"
All plausible reasons for him being here. 
"The better question is, why are you here?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Gee, I don't know, maybe because I live here and I don't have work today?" 
Snatching the apple out of his hand, I took a bite and threw it back. 
I could tell he was watching me and I smirked to myself.
He still thinks about me. 
"I came up because I spilled tea on my shirt and I know some of my clothes are still here in the dresser. Unless they are laying on the floor with the rest of your wardrobe?" 
I fake laughed, "No, your clothes are still collecting dust in the drawers." 
Opening the door to his old room/my new one, I grabbed my lilac sleeveless, circle skirt dress from the closet and a pair of white high heels. 
"You can go ahead and find a shirt, Im going to shower and get dressed. Just don't go through my underwear drawer, I don't want to walk out and see a bra on your head" I stated, taking my things into the bathroom with me.
The shower was warm and refreshing. 
After working so hard for so long, I forgot how nice the little things were. 
Finishing up, I grabbed my towel and stepped out of the shower. I wand dried my hair and did my makeup like I normally do, slipping on my dress and heels I walked into something I could have never imagined.