Fred?

"Fred?" 
My voice rang through the kitchen like a bell.
There, standing in front of me was none other than Fredrick Weasley.
"You bloody wanker!" I exclaimed, a grin spreading wide across my face.
Racing forward,  I latched my arms tightly around his neck for a much needed embrace.
Oh God, I actually missed Fred.
He lifted my feet off the ground and swung me around in a circle before setting me right back down. 
A smirk was on his lips.
"Blakely Carter you missed me" He stated, giving me a toothy grin.
Fat chance i'll ever admit to that.
"Actually it was quite refreshing not having to worry about what color my hair would be when I got out of the shower. Or if I still had any" 
He rolled his eyes. "It was one time" 
"It was twice" George retorted, beaming at his twin.
I could sense the two needing some alone time.
"I'll be leaving you two to it" I chirped, grabbing an apple from the table and heading back toward the rooms.
George grabbed my arm.
"Don't be getting off too far, You and I are going to do a little practicing today"
"Just let me change and............But George, I don't have a wand. They knicked it off me at the Manor" I groaned, wincing my eyes shut.
"Bloody Wankers think they can just take what isn't theirs! I swear, I otta go back there and give them a piece of........." My arms were moving at the same rate my legs were pacing.
George grabbed me a second time.
"Someone must have dropped this on the beach" Dipping into his jacket pocket George pulled out a crooked red wood wand.
I squealed.
"How did you...." I gasped, holding it tightly to my body.
"Magic" He winked 
I quickly snatched it.
Checking to see if it was, in fact, real; I ran my fingers up and down the smooth flawless wood.
Oh boy did I miss you.
"Ugh, get a room!" Fred groaned, poking fun at my insistent love for my wand. 
I stuck my tongue out at him before heading back toward the bedroom.
"Blakely!" 
Sticking my head around the corner, I rolled my eyes.
"Yes George, what do you want"
"The bottom drawer of the dresser is full of your clothes, did I mention that?" He smirked, so proud of himself.
"Since when did you start knicking my clothes?" I challenged.
His face heated with embarrassment.   
Not so proud now, are we?
Grinning, I rushed toward him, stopping just short of stepping on his feet.
I layed my right hand on his cheek softly, my tip toes stretching to reach his lips. 
Our kiss was short and sweet.
"You didn't mention it by the way"