Wicked Good

George's P.O.V

"Legs a wee woobley, eh Fred?" Watching him kick his legs back and forth on his broom, I knew he was nervous.

"Oi! Shut It! It's not like I didn't catch you twiddling your thumbs a couple times" He reminded, like I needed to remember.

Of coarse I was scared, who wouldn't be, we are dealing with life or death.

As soon as the sun set and the sky turned dark, we sailed through the night toward Privet Drive to save our friend Harry.

Again.

And again.

As always.

It was risky what we were about to do, if it went wrong, the reward would never be as great as the lose.

With the small neighborhood now in sight, I gave Fred a small smirk.

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George"

And with that, we desended to the streets.

"About Time!" Moody's voice boomed out as soon as our feet touched the black pavement.

"Fred hasn't learned the importance of going to the bathroom before he leaves the house" I snickered, throwing my look a like under the Night Bus.

"You'd rat on your own brother?" Fred faked hurt.

"In a heartbeat" I chortled.

Moody snapped.

"Just get in the bloody house!"

Pushing past the humorless nut, we entered the small brick house to find Hermione, Bill, Fleur, Ron, Munugas, Remus, Tonks, and our own father standing in Harry's god aweful pink living room.

Big surprise, everyone was arguing.

"I won't have you die for me" Harry ordered, like we haven't put our necks on the line for him before.

I chuckled, "You really think we fancy the idea? Imagine if something happened and we were stuck as little specky gits, forever!"

Harry just rolled his eyes.

"We are all of age and can make up our own minds" Hermione fought relentlessly.

He should just quiet now, he'll never win.

Going over to give him a hug, Hermione pulled out half of his hair.

"Women" I mumbled, elbowing Fred. "Oh wait, sorry, you wouldn't know alot about that"

"Said the Single twin" Fred winked.

"Oi! by the way, who are we missing? I know I was never quite good with counting or work but I thought this was the flight of 8 Harry's, not 7"

"Angelface should be here soon" Munugas piped up beside us. "We sent her out to look for Death Eaters nearby, hell of a spitfire"

Like clockwork, the click of the back door opening echoed through the house followed by it creaking shut. The sound of military style boots hit the floor as the witch grew closer.

"Ah Angelface there you are" Munugas purred.

The small blonde rolled her piercing blue eyes, "Don't call me that"

Her voice was stern yet playful, not matching her apperence in the slightest. Her fitted black motorcycle jacket was worn and faded to match her knee high lace up military boots. Her legs were covered with black tights that were shredded from wear and tear and placed under black leather shorts. The only thing not dark about her was the long blonde hair that fell to the middle of her back.