In Love

"Blakely, can you hear me?! It's Fred!" I watched as my brother yelled down at Blakely's beaten form, trying to keep it together and not fall apart.
"Essence of Dittany, just pour it on her!" 
"She's not breathing"
Voices were swirling around in my head as the scene began to change.
Hitting the landing, I watched Luna as she sobbed next to a pile, her once so dreamy voice coming out sad and shrill. 
Moving a few steps closer I was able to see a body poking out the debris.
She looked down at the body, stroking it's head. 
"We aren't going to leave you, We'll get you out, I promise" 
"Oi! You guys need some help?" I asked,  striding toward them.
 Coming closer, even though the body was face down, it was obvious who it was.
Voices were muted as my ears rang, my body going into shock.
It cut through me like a knife.
My heart ached, heavy in my chest.
God it hurt, it hurt so bad.
Blakely. 
Laying there dead. Unmoving.
I screamed but no noise came out. 
I was breaking. 
Tears running down my face.
Pain enveloped me.

"GEORGE! GEORGE!" 
The scream erupted through my dream causing me to shoot awake, sweating and panting for air. 
I glanced quickly around the room glad to see it was, in fact, only a dream. 
"You were screaming in your sleep" Blakely stated, sitting down to face me. 
She immediatly laid her hand on my left cheek, holding my face for comfort.
The physical contact sent a sea of calm over me.
I could have sat like that forever.
"Was it a nightmare" Blakely questioned, breaking the silence. 
I shook my head no, nothing that vivid could be a nightmare.
"Memories" I muttered, rubbing my eyes. 
Blakely gave me a quizical look. 
"Memories of what? Getting murdered? I could hear your bloody aweful scream 4 doors down" She chuckled.
"Close. Not my murder, yours. Actually both of them. Is there more of those little gems floating around in my head because id prefer not to remember those" I gave her a sad smile, trying to lighten the mood.
She quickly grabbed both my hands in her small ones.
"I am so sorry George! I wish you never remembered that. I mean, are you ok?"
I shrugged, "Honestly, I feel like my heart was ripped out of my chest and I don't know why" 
"Maybe it's because you just saw me die. Repeatedly. Im just throwing guesses out there" 
My mind was realing with the thought of Blakely no longer existing here on this earth.
What would I feel?
Broken.
Where would I be?
Lost.
Would I be able to move on?
No chance in hell.
"Blakely can I tell you something" I asked, hoping to Godric I wouldn't regret this. 
"No" She paused, then let a grin spread across her face. "Oh go ahead. You know you can tell me anything"
I stared down at my hands, moving them back and forth over the green fabric of my blanket.
"Uh, Im feeling something that I have never felt before and im feeling it for you. I think, im uh, feeling, like, love" 
I squinted my eyes shut as the world left my mouth. 
"We were together weren't we? We were in love?" I questioned, glancing at Blakely's shocked face. 
Before I could take back my question however, Blakely smiled big at me, shaking her head.
"George, can I tell you something?" She giggled. "We are in love"