Welcome Home

George's P.O.V

"And we have a joke shop? Well, that does sound like us"

I still swear this is all just a big practical joke. 

I take one long nap and all of a sudden im from the future but cant remember any of it.

Why can't I remember any of it?

Last thing I remember is watching Ron getting sorted, then im waking up in a hospital bed with bruises and cuts as deep as the Nile river, taller and well, all grown up. 

I know things that 2nd years haven't even heard of yet. 

How do I know all this magic?

Curses and Charms, Potions and Predictions.

What happened to me?

"Oh sweetheart, it'll all workout, you'll see. You might just start remembering things in no time at all. Just you watch" Mum has been reassuring me everything was going to be fine ever since I woke up, or reassuring herself, I haven't quite figured out which one of us is more worried.

"Where are we driving to?" I questioned, already knowing the answer.

"Home of coarse. Everyone has been waiting to see you for sometime now. Fred especially but Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Blakely, Harry, Charlie, Dad, Bill, and even Percy is more then thrilled to have you back dear" 

I gazed out into the now darkening sky as I let the silence fill the car.

Hermione? 

Harry?

Blakely?

Was I supposed to know who these people were? 

I furrowed my brow as I strained to remember. 

My head started to ache as I searched the corners of my mind.

I know them.

I think.

"I......can't...remember" I groaned, throwing my head into my hands.

"Oh sweetie sure you do, Harry Potter? That ring a bell?"

I shot up in my seat.

"The famous Harry Potter! of coarse I remember now! We helped him through the platform along with, ummmmm.........Godrick" 

"I told you you'd remember now didn't I?" Mum chuckled, veering off onto a dirt road. 

I remember this, how could I forget.

This was the road that leads to The Burrow, my home.

Watching the house slowly come more and more into view my stomach twisted round and round.

Everything was like a ghost of a reminder I couldn't quite catch a glimpse of. 

Once I think I got it, it fades away as fast as it came.

"Georgie? You ready?" 

Blakely's P.O.V

"Im so nervous" I whispered, kicking my feet back and forth off the side of Fred's bed.

Nothing inside of me felt good about this.

It was like we were meeting for the first time all over again.

Except, there is a lot more riding on our first impression.

Oh, you kn0w, just our relationship, our future, the love of my life.