Getting Even is Twice the Fun

"Expelliarmus!" I shouted, disarming the Death Eater standing near the Great Hall doors.

I caught his wand upside down in my left hand and took half of it in my right, snapping it over my knee. 

That's right baby, im back.

"Now beat it" I screamed at his already retreating form.

I rose from the dead like something out of Michael Jackson's "Thriller"

You really think a few little Death Eaters are about to frighten me?

You're going to have to do better then that.

Walking into the Great Hall, I gasped at what I saw right in front of me.

Neville.

Face-up, laying on the ground. 

I rushed over to his side, bending down like I did with Colin.

Oh god, Colin!

Please, don't let this happen again.

"Neville" I shook his shoulder lightly, "Neville sweetie, it's Blakely. Can you hear me?"

I could see his chest moving up and down slightly.

I let out the breath I was unknowingly holding.

He's fine.

His eyelids lifted slowly, unsure whether or not he wanted to come back to reality. 

"Blakely? Am I dead?" He muttered, giving me a quizzical look. 

"No and neither am I you Muppet!" I laughed, helping him up into a sitting position.

Grabbing onto my face with both his hands he squished my cheeks, pinching both for good measure.

"Uh OWE!" I stated, swatting his hands away. 

"Sor-ry, I thought, maybe I was dreaming" He looked me over again in disbelief.  

You come back from the dead a few times now all of a sudden you are a side-show act. 

Ripley would love me for his Believe it or Not exhibit.

"You're suppose to pinch yourself!" I exclaimed.

He shook his head, making his legs and arms struggle to get him onto his feet.

Grasping the Sword of Gryffindor in his left hand, he gave me a smirk before bringing his free arm around my shoulders.

Holding me in a tight hug, he layed his head on the top of mine.

"When I found you under that rubble I was sure you were dead" He whispered, "Im so glad you're not" 

Pulling away, I looked up to see tears pricking at the corner of his eyes.

Mine were doing the same.

"You, you were the one who found me?" I chocked, realizing how hard that must of been for him.

Seeing someone you spoke with, shared moments with, paired together with, laying dead on the ground.

I knew how it felt.

Colin.

Heartbreaking and fragile.

Our lives really are the most delicate of flowers.

"I, umm, I couldn't get to you in time. There was too much rubble, Blakely. I felt.."

"Helpless" I finished for him, letting a tear slide down my cheek.

"If I would have just found you sooner or grabbed more people, worked faster. God Blakely, im sorry, you don't........"