We've Still Got Hope

*George's P.O.V*
".......I do not wish this, every drop of magical blood spilled is a terrible waste. I command my forces to retreat and in their absence dispose of your dead with dignity............" 
Voldemorts voice echoed in my head like it was an empty room as I walked up through the courtyard. 
Everything inside of me felt so empty.
The body count was unknown. 
I watched as students carried unmoving ones into the school.
Chocking on tears.
That could be me.
Dear Godric, not me.
I don't think I could handle it.
Id rather die then have to morn the lose of anyone in the family.
Even Percy. 
Walking in through the double doors of Hogwarts, I spot Neville and Luna digging through the ruins of a collapsed corridor. 
The only thing noticeable was a small arm sticking out from under the rubble. 
I think I might be sick.
"GEORGE!" 
 Hearing the high pitched cheerful voice ive grown to know and tolerate, I let out a sigh of relief. 
"Ginny!" I exclaimed, wrapping my sister into a huge hug.
"How is everyone?" 
She gave me a pleased smile.
"Mum, Dad, Charlie, Bill, Fleur, Fred, Percy, and Ron are all safe. No harm done" 
I grinned, everyone was accounted for.
Of coarse they were.
We are Weasleys for heaven sake.
Following Ginny into the Great Hall, Mum, Dad, Bill and Ron were huddled together by the doors. 
Looking around the room, I spotted injury after injury.
Death after Death.
Many of the people I knew.
I was mates with.
Shared a laugh.
It felt so unreal.
Or maybe it just felt too real.
"Look who I found waundering about" Ginny announced, motioning toward me.
Of coarse Mum was the first to wrap me into a bone crunching hug.
"Oh my Georgie. Thank God, my Georgie is safe. My baby boy is safe" She stated, squeezing the life out of me.
and for once, I didn't mind it.
I squeezed back.
"Where is Blakely?" I asked, "Is she with Fred?" 
Mum gave me a somber look.
I didn't like that look.
Worry started to build up  in the pit of my stomach.
"Percy had to take Fred to the Hospital Wing. He is unconscious but Madam Pomfrey assured he will fine. But can you believe it? Percy and Fred? Getting on together!" Bill replied. 
My dad butted in right after Bill.
"Anyone see where Charlie got off to?"
Everyone quickly threw in their opinons of his where abouts, no problem.
But no one could answer my question.
The most important question.
"Where is Blakely?" 
"Oh right, yeah, she's definitely around here somewhere" Ron muttered.
Seriously?
"Ron really, why do you even bother lieing? it's pointless when it's written all over your face that you are rubbish at it" I sneered, growing annoyed.
Announce mixed with fear. 
Nervousness and anxiousness not too far behind.
My stomach was a cocktail of emotions.
Which all together, didn't sit well with me.
   "WHERE IS SHE? WHERE IS BLAKELY" I demanded, raising my voice enough that it even made my headache pound.
Seconds passed by but it felt like hours, years. 
Ginny layed a small hand on my upper arm.
"No one has seen her" 
Not what I wanted to hear.
Not what I wanted to feel.
My stomach lurched, threatening to empty it's contents onto Bill's shoes.
"Im....going...to be....s-ick" I mumbled, collapsing onto the nearest bench. 
Laying my head in my hands, I knew this was much worse then her being deceased.
At least Id know where she was.
If she was happy, sad, in pain, or peaceful.
But vanished with no trace.
No sign.
She could be anywhere.
She could be in danger, hurt, or scared.
And I wouldn't know.
And it would torture me for the rest of my life knowing, knowing, she wasn't happy. 
Smiling.
Laughing.
Joking.
and being just a  absolute completely wonderful muppet.
"George? George, hey, it's alright, we checked everywhere for her. She isn't among the deceased, that has to be a good thing, yeah?" Ginny reassured, calmly rubbing her hand up and down my back.
I could feel the sadness wash over me in waves.
Fighting off the tears as long as I could.
"It's not alright" I mumbled into my palms, "As long as she is gone, it will never be alright"
"There is still hope though? Yeah? If nothing else, at least we've still got hope" Ginny whispered. 
Looking up into the eyes of my little sister I could see that she too was having a hard time accepting all the blood shed. 
A tear rolled down her cheek, followed by another, and 30 more.
"Come here"
Wrapping her into my arms, I let my baby sister soak the front of my T-shirt. 
"Tell me she is going to be ok" She choked, pulling away so we were face to face.
Oh I wish I could Ginny.
God, I wish I could.
I wish she could tell you that herself.
Standing, I motioned for her to get up as well. 
"Hows about we go track her down and give her hell for letting us Muppets worry too much" I smirked. 
She did the same.
"Lets go get her"